Review of MojaMix.com

Tel: +1.4165385457
tos@mojamix.com

maryr4
3/23/10

I have been trying for 3 months to use a gift certificate I received for Christmas and the website won't accept it. In fact, every time I input the code, the total changes from about $25 to $143,000! I have e-mailed twice with no reply and there is no phone # on the website. I'm thinking the person who purchased this gift certificate for me wasted their money! s this company a hoax?

stacyt
11/15/09

MMMMM...tasty cereal and you can build it yourself. This is good for those of us who are going on a low carb diet and want some light morning carbs. We can increase the protein content by add loads of nuts to the cereal. Neat idea and I just wish it was cheaper.

chriso1
3,145 helpful votes
11/10/09

Custom design your own breakfast cereal, right down to the label, and then pay to have it shipped to your door (as long as you're in the USA). Nutritional value is calculated as you go along, which is responsible, but you don't have to see it, which is better.

If you're able to stop at a tiny half cup serving per day, which I know for a fact I could never do, a 12oz bag will last you about 6-7 days and cost you about a buck a day.

Most ingredients are organic, if that matters to you, and claimed to be sourced from local farms in the Berkeley area of California. I guess that would exclude the chocolate covered sprouted sunflower seeds, and I would have liked to see an assurance that such processed ingredients had definitely not shared a production line with other, possibly allergy-triggering ingredients. Let's assume the company has that covered.

If you can afford the service, you'll be hooked in no time, I'll bet. Although I don't fall into that category, nevertheless it's a pleasant change to see a site offering a quality service and a quality product at a fair price. And who could resist the gift of a bag of cornflakes named after them?

Questions? Get answers from the MojaMix.com staff and other customers.

MojaMix.com?