Review of Modee World

Modee Worldimage coming soon
modeeworld.com

cromey
3/4/19

Modee asked me to post a review here and he did a great service for me so I took the time to post something here.

I paid Modee to help me with a suspension issue and he delivered. That is all I got to say. He is the real deal.

Tip for consumers: Modeeworld tech support works and is inexpensive

paulp420
3/2/19

My name is Paul Phillips I live in Port Orchard, WA. I
am a real person, posting a real review. I read a couple of the bad reviews of Modeeworld
on here they are clearly by the competition trying to put Modee down. go to
modeeworld.com/forums and read some of the stuff Modee has posted, obviously he
knows what he is doing. he is a lawyer and knows a LOT about the internet,
maybe more then anyone else in the world i means seriously

anyway i paid modee to solve my amazon locked account and it
took some weeks but he solved it. also later I had both ebay and paypal were susspended and he helped with those too

I mean seriously for what I paid him he did a lot for me.
Attached are the pics from amazon and PP that I got after my accounts restored through modee s help

Tip for consumers: Just give Modee a chance he really knows his stuff

abil4
8/15/18

Was contacted by a law firm threatening to sue me because supposedly I had sold something fake and then I found Modee and he understood the situation. He helped me in confidence and I ended up paying nothing to the law firm and they went away. This guy knows his stuff. He is an attorney but he likes to help the little guy beat the big bad wolves!

prins1
8/3/18

i was hitting my head against the wall with amazon, found modeeworld and hired modee he got my account back and taught me what to do to prevent this from happenning again in future. THANK YOU MODEE!

svenv3
7/29/18

I have hired Modee at Modeeworld a few times over the past years and he has always helped me to reinstate my suspended eBay or PayPal and also he has this thread where we may report BAD buyers and this helps too to learn about the bad apples that are ruining this industry. Just read what he has posted on his site it's like his resume. He is like a mentor to me I've learned a lot from him. My username at modeeworld is CHINMONGSTER

Tip for consumers: Do not hesitate to hire Modee for help in everything eBay, PayPal and Amazon. I took the time to write this for him because he has really helped me far more than the little bit of money I have paid him.

johnk915
7/27/18

scammer and a scumbag. did not help me at all and has 0 experiance or knowledge. promised he could help me but did not do anything but take my hard earned money. i would rate them 0 stars if i could

Questions? Get answers from the Modee World staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Modee World