Review of Modee World

Modee Worldimage coming soon
modeeworld.com

abil4
8/15/18

Was contacted by a law firm threatening to sue me because supposedly I had sold something fake and then I found Modee and he understood the situation. He helped me in confidence and I ended up paying nothing to the law firm and they went away. This guy knows his stuff. He is an attorney but he likes to help the little guy beat the big bad wolves!

prins1
8/3/18

i was hitting my head against the wall with amazon, found modeeworld and hired modee he got my account back and taught me what to do to prevent this from happenning again in future. THANK YOU MODEE!

svenv3
7/29/18

I have hired Modee at Modeeworld a few times over the past years and he has always helped me to reinstate my suspended eBay or PayPal and also he has this thread where we may report BAD buyers and this helps too to learn about the bad apples that are ruining this industry. Just read what he has posted on his site it's like his resume. He is like a mentor to me I've learned a lot from him. My username at modeeworld is CHINMONGSTER

Tip for consumers: Do not hesitate to hire Modee for help in everything eBay, PayPal and Amazon. I took the time to write this for him because he has really helped me far more than the little bit of money I have paid him.

johnk915
7/27/18

scammer and a scumbag. did not help me at all and has 0 experiance or knowledge. promised he could help me but did not do anything but take my hard earned money. i would rate them 0 stars if i could

Questions? Get answers from the Modee World staff and other customers.

Modee World?