This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

ModeDress.co.uk

ModeDress.co.uk

ModeDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ModeDress.co.uk ranks 123rd among Dresses Other sites.

How would you rate ModeDress.co.uk?

“Waste of money”

Emma F.
4/15/16

I ordered a wedding dress from Mode dress having read the vague returns policy I believed I would be able to return the item if unworn, labels attached within certain time. When I received the item It did not suit me at all so I tried to return straight away having not been worn etc. I was informed via email by mode dress that this was not possible because the dress was made exactly how it looked on the Internet and I could not have my money back. I would not order anything from this website again and advise others not to either as it is a waste of money.

emmaf28
April 15th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the ModeDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ModeDress.co.uk?

Have a question about ModeDress.co.uk?