Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

malcolmc14
8/30/14

I ordered a simple 5 pound psn card from the site. Being promised 10-15 minute to deliever to my email, and only costing 6 euro, I figured it was a good deal. However, when I ordered it, what I found in my email was a 'request' to verify that I had indeed bought the item (even though I bought it through paypal which verified that very thing. Not only that, but the verification consisted of me having to fill out a PDF file with personal details, take a picture of my ID card AND a picture of me holding the ID card.
For starters, this rediculous policy should be known to you BEFORE you buy. Of course, I didn't want to waste my time doing this, and so I tried contacting them by going to their online customer service. I was only greeted by a long que which after 2 HOURS of waiting, I was still in the virtual line. At this point, I got fed up. I opened a dispute with paypal, and I sent them an email that I had done so and that I request a refund immediately due to their incredibly idiotic policy.

To their very little credit, they replied shortly there after offering me apologise and excuses as to why their policy is necessary, and then they told me that they will bypass the policy and give me the code if I wanted, or offer a refund (what's the point of the policy if it can be so easily bypassed then?)

I opted to get the code which I did. But needless to say, I won't be buying from there again. Its a waste of your time, and a hassle. there are far better sites out there. Remember to do your research before buying from a site, if I did I wouldn't have ended up in such an annoying situation.

Tip for consumers: if you're unlucky like me and bought from there, scare them by telling them you'll have a dispute with paypal. That'll get them rolling.

samh60
8/30/14

Purchased coins from here yesterday, 1,000,000 for Xbox One Fifa 14. After around 6h 30m they came through so they took a bit longer than i expected but still came. Very good website easy to use recommend to anyone.

josephf31
8/27/14

Although I saw some negative reviews, I went ahead and brought £2.50 worth of android FIFA ultimate team coins and they were delivered within 15 mins and I didn't have any problems with the site. I recommend it for people buying at this site in the future, at the very least the android FIFA coin section.

thierrua
8/22/14

Same for me. I bought a windows licence, paid with my credit card and then they ask me to send them all sorts of personal information. Ridiculous!
They then ask to call me back. I entered my cell phone and house number without any success. they said my phone numbers were invalid!!!

I finally had to call my credit card to cancel the payment! What a scam. Lost way too much time on this.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

boscutac
8/21/14

Bought a code for ps2 ..they asked for pictures of my id with me next to it ..and alot of personal information..i said i whant a refund..but they just stole my money and im still waiting for the refund/

Tip for consumers: DONT touch this website

svenv1
8/14/14

After you pay for a product you have to send them your personal ID and a photo of yourself verifying that it's really you. Instead of them telling you this before you pay for the product you are forced to send them your personal information after you've already payed. This website is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT use this website.

shaziag
8/8/14

Bought a diablo3 key there and paid with paypal. I received an e-mail telling me that I need to get verified because of fraud with paypal accounts. They have a site where you can enter a phone number and call you. The first time it didn't work because their telephone computer didn't accept the digit I entered. I tried it again and everything worked fine. Got my code 5 minutes after that succesfull call. Happy customer.

simonb50
8/7/14

I recently brought Arma 3 from the website, the website says delivery within minutes. After around 1 hour or so i begin thinking " where the hell is my code? ", but decided to be patient and wait. After 6 hours I, i got rather annoted and decided to go to live support however they were Offline, so i emailed them.

Later on in the day which is around 8 hours later, i recieved an email to verify by sending ID and then the ID next to my face, which i done. And after awhile i went to bed, thinking ill get my code tomorrow , WRONG.

So i decided to go to live support which was online, clicked it and there was a Que of 78, i thought it would take 30 minutes to an hour until my turn so i waited, this was at 12, it is currently 7, after 7 hours of waiting I still haven't talked to the damn live support.

At this point i just want a refund, go to a proper site and play £5 or so more, instead of putting up with this nonsense. However based on previous reviews im not sure i will even get my refund and how long i will have to argue with the live support until they give me a refund.

juliab28
8/4/14

Never buy from this site, they are scams just take your money and don't supply, this site should be closed down, solicitors and trading standards are involved now...

jessel21
7/31/14

This site is a joke! I bought Guild Wars 2 from them and they sent me an email stating they needed me to verify by filling out a PDF, which also required a hand signature. I emailed them back and told them I do not have a printer or scanner so they reply and say I can just send a photo of my photo id and a picture of my face with the same id. Sounds easy right? It was! Until they replied that my photos were too blurry, I took more, and more and more. I sent 2 different ones of my I.D, 5 of my face with my I.D and got the same reply every time. I requested a refund about 4 times and still got nothing, I ended up having to open a dispute through PayPal. I would rather pay full price for anything digital than get anything at even 1/4 of the price from these guys! Save yourself some stress and time and go to greenmangaming or amazon!

bryank19
7/25/14

I bought fifa coins from there three times. If you use paypal they require a verification but then you can request for a phone verification. I've used this site multiple times and it's the only one I use.

paukk
6/30/14

Ordered from them a few steam games and never got any of them. more than 100$ are missing from my account and paypal won't help me get them back since they are virtual goods. These people ask for personal and sensitive data in order to commit fraud. I have reported them to my local police station where an officer assured me an investigation is on the way as this isn't the first time these crooks have scammed people out of their hard earned money.

wouterj2
6/29/14

First i didnt get the code within the first 30 minutes but there was a mail in my spam folder saying that i needed phone verification because of paypal so i did that and after that i immediatly got the psn code that was working so good after all guys!

noneu1
6/29/14

I was looking to buy fifa 14 ultimate team coins. After making my payment of about 88$ i got an email saying i need to send a photo of my passport including all my personal info with a picture of me. I never ended up getting my coins and they never emailed me back. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

janec40
6/12/14

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!
Sent unusable credit. Purchased a 'download code' for a game, paid in pounds but received codes for credit in euros. Useless for a UK account but they wont accept this even though Microsoft confirmed we are right.
TO MMOGA - YOU'VE CHEATED AN 8 YEAR OLD BOY OUT OF HIS BIRTHDAY MONEY.............SHAME ON YOU.

marcw16
6/9/14

Well layed out website. Very user friendly. Also super fast on the fifa 14 coins I bought got the within a matter of minutes will be using Mmoga again In the future. Would reccomend them to anyone.

ashleyh40
6/8/14

I Had a few problems with the site but the support team was absolutely brilliant and helped me throughout they're the ones that make the site brilliant.

luken9
6/7/14

I think the prices for x-box 360 fifa coins are to expensive plus it is the end of the season.

yangfank
6/7/14

This site is amazing. It is cheap and deliveres your stuff fast!

joshw36
6/4/14

I have bought fifa coins and games from MMOGA. It is a very reliable website. I got the fifa coins about 10 minutes after I ordered them and I got working Call of Duty Ghosts (PC) and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (PC) codes within 2 minutes of ordering them! MMOGA is cheap, trustworthy, reliable and I would recommend it to anyone. Thinking about buying something from MMOGA.co.uk? If so do it!

8th June 2015 Edit: There are many people writing bad reviews for MMOGA, however, I have been buying games and dlc from them since I wrote this review and I have had no problems at all.

deanp13
6/3/14

Very good place to buy some keys.
Fast on delivery and very good communication.
And if you like fifa 14 get your coins here because i have buy 300k and it come with in 10 sec nice and cheap site!

joshw35
6/2/14

I ordered 500k FUT coins and received them in no more than 5 mins. I will be buying from mmoga again. I recommend them for good service and very good prices.

janb1
1,114 helpful votes

Chinese game coin scam.

aaronv6
5/31/14

well this site had come recommended to e and at first i was not sure about it but it turns out to be the best site i bought 600,000 fifa coins for PC i made a mistake with my team name i messed up and there customer support was very helpful and got it sorted for me i will be going here all the time for my fifa coins and any thing Elsa i need from now on !!!!!!

sophies11

Hi all,

Has anyone purchased the 'Norton Antivirus' download for only £9.00 with this company? If so, what has your experience been like with it?

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?