Review of MMOGA.co.uk

Mongkok, HK Hong, HK
Tel: +852 8191 4934

patrickl14
8/31/12

I placed an order for 200 gold for GW2. They delivered 9 gold and ''completed'' my order. They now changed their prices for the gold. You see, I underpaid for what they now charge. I paid around 30$ for my 200 gold and now they charge well over 1000$. Of course they do not want to give it to me. However, it's not my problem. I paid 30$ for 200 gold as it was advertized. I did not pay 30$ for 9 gold.

These were their response:

01:02Suki -MMOGA: sorry. the gold is so expensive to conlect
01:03Suki -MMOGA: pls be your understand
01:06Suki -MMOGA: and i so sorry. i can not help you
01:07Suki -MMOGA: the price before is not correct

Oh also, if they suspect that you want to $#*! about an incomplete order, they don't allow you to talk to the live customer support. They send you directly to the mail in form.

stevent10
5/2/12

Last mont I made a Vertual purchase from MMOGA. They said delivery would be within 1 to 20 hours. Today I files a dispute with PayPal in an attempt to recover my money. I tried this company once last year and went through the same thing. No more for me. Thier prices may be lower but, they do not deliver. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

majorz
4/27/12

Site says it will deliver CD-keys within 5-10 mins, that is a complete lie, please please please don't fall for this. The ridiculously low price should have been ample warning but I was too stubborn to believe it. When you submit your payment it will subsequently (AFTER PAYMENT) ask for a LANDLINE telephone number to call you on (what is this 1999?) Not only do I not have a LANDLINE but I don't anyone besides businesses who still have those....What happens if you don't have a landline?? well to them its "too f*****ng bad" don't expect any help at all with this, being located in BFE their support hours are between "Never" and "Not-going-to-happen O'clock." So in conclusion AFTER paying and submitting all of my personal Info + Paypal info my CD-key was never sent and the money never refunded. Had to open a dispute which I'm sure they will fight. I am opening a BBB claim right away though. BEWARE !!!!

pennyl
2/1/12

THIS IS A HORRIBLE SITE. THEY DO NOT DELIVER GIFTCARDS WITH THE SPEED THE PROMISE AND WILL REFUSE TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER IF YOU COMPAIN.

THIS COMPANY REGULARLY PERPETRATES FRAUD.

DO NOT USE THEM!!!

troelsa
12/2/11

I made a purchase on their website of an item which promised instant delivery.

I have still not received the item and have tried mailing them about it.

In my first mail I told them to deliver as promised or refund me. They answered this mail instantly, but not with anything useful that could get me my ordered item or the money back

I send a second e-mail, telling them AGAIN to deliver as promised (allthough the promised instant delivery now is far too late) OR refund my money. They have ignored this e-mail now even though I have sent it three times...

I have also opened a paypal dispute, which they haven't responded to.

My advice... DON'T TRUST THEM. There are better, more honest and more reliable services out there that offer the same AND you don't risk losing your money like I am right now.

eetup
1/7/11

I like to use mmoga.com because it works fast and its a very reliable service; in just few minutes whenever I need microsoft points or their other products I get them. I have recommended their service also to my friends and I will use mmoga.com in future too as its cheaper than other sites I know. For me it has worked fast every time I have bought something - Absolutely great service, best I have used!!

seanp
5/5/10

Quoted 5-15 minutes reply - 5 hours later and £35 out of pocket

Awaiting reply over 12 hours later , not very impressed to say the least.

Googling this company brings up lots of complaints on other boards :

davidw14
4/13/10

these people will rip you off steal your money and charge you for a refund even though they will not deliver the items your orderd stay away!

I would NEVER send such personal data. When they asked me I refused and sent then a copy of my PayPal verification email, they immediately sent me a key # for the product I purchased. Unfortunately this key # would not work in my country, all requested for a refund were refused and thankfully I had used PayPal and they issued me a refund. Would not purchase from this site again.

By Thiessen E.

yes you will have to buy a new membership or try and get a free trail to get the coins out of your mule account ps store offer a free 14 day one.

By danny c.

My experience is that they may take your money anyway. I threatened them with the EU banking code and my banks anti-fraud department and they coughed up my money. I would not order from them again. Take a look at all the negative ratings. You may make yourself wide open to identity theft if you send the identification documents that they required me to send.

By Stephen R.

no you can do a mule account or a player auction

By William H.

I bought a download link and license key from them and have had no unauthorised activity on my card, so I don't think they're scammers and I would be happy to buy from them again.

By Peter S.

For me it took three days to do a mule account. But in the end it did arrive. There is a lot of people demanding coins as it it team of the season.

By Hugo L.

it is reliable but it takes quite a lot of time for it to come through]

By William H.

because ms want your money and will charge you more than you paid.

By danny c.

how did you buy them? mule account or comfort trade

By danny c.

If you bought with eBay tell them that you're going to open a dispute if they do not respond to your email and offer you a refund or the code.

By Malcolm C.
Questions? Get answers from the MMOGA.co.uk staff and other customers.

MMOGA.co.uk?