Miraheze

Miraheze has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Miraheze ranks 255th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Miraheze?

“Great websites, no ads and friendly people”

George A.
9/18/20

Miraheze has provided me with a free wiki that has no ads, and the staff team is also very nice and has helped with whatever I need. I recommend Miraheze to anyone who doesn't want the hassle of hosting their own wiki, it's way easier! P.S.: The review below by Dorota does not seem accurate to me at all, it looks like a scammer...

“Toxic hivemind”

Dorota K.
4/18/20

This place allows people to create ed pages about people they don't like, and one of the wikings allegedly caused suicide because of his past The owners of miraheze will do nothing that shows how selfish

georgea548
September 18th, 2020

dorotak3
April 18th, 2020

The owners of miraheze will do nothing that shows how selfish

It definitely seems like a fraudster company, only online specifically to get clicks and donations, while real people are hurt and threatened because they have been highlighted on hate wiki

By Dorota K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Miraheze staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Miraheze?

Have a question about Miraheze?