Review of miOOt

Tel: +91 44 4863 3006
care@mioot.com

premk6
11/20/14

I am using that mioot for last one year for my website its quite amazing its price is low compared to others

dineshs2
2/19/13

very useful information site

dannyd5
2/25/11

While this product may have a low price point, be prepared for horrible service. On a regular basis, their service goes down without any updates to their user base. This forces customers to be unable to access the live chat. Their response is always that it will "never happen again" but sure enough, it does. The most recent problem was that they were doing auto-updates in Windows and restarted their server causing all users to be unable to login. Stay away from this app and choose something that is more stable. It isn't worth losing customers.

Danny

kalaim
2/1/11

I have been using live person for my live chat needs and I recently switched over to a new partner , http://www.mioot.com and am now using their live chat software for my website. mioot provides all the vital chat features I enjoyed with liveperson, but the cost is much less when compared to what I have been paying.

gilbertl
10/8/10

We are aware of this website since 2008 , providing excellent live chat software for customer support solutions.

Questions? Get answers from the miOOt staff and other customers.

1 Photo for miOOt