Minezone.io

Minezone.io has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Minezone.io also ranks 19th among Cryptocurrency sites.

How would you rate Minezone.io?

“It really works”

Jeniffer B.
8/31/19

I just want to say they deliver as they promise and even quicker should I say. I have to admit there are a lot of websites out there promising the same high returns, but I'm glad I found this one as it really works, they deliver fast payments and deliver the payments without any hassle. Thank you so much and will definitely continue using this platform.

“Scam scam scam”

Sirayuk B.
3/14/19

They have just scammed me and they have no live chat, Since I made the depuosite they have never responded to my mail.

jenifferb3
August 31st, 2019

Thank you so much and will definitely continue using this platform.
kathrynm169
March 18th, 2019
I would like to tell everybody that I got paid from Minezone.io. It is 100% legit website till today.
noorh5
August 21st, 2018
Genuine site with instant payouts, I Started mining last month and its working fine from my side. Nothing to loose give it a try. Attached my account screenshots for proofs.
clarkr20
October 29th, 2018
I got so many payments from the minezone.io and I would like to tell the people who say this site is scam that please follow all the steps tell by admin and start your mining I am sure you get paid.
millerm29
August 21st, 2018
I've been using them for 2 months now and already made my initial investment back. Like any company, they had some growing pains with a huge increase in users due to the spike in Bitcoin's value. But I did receive my payments and I am looking to invest more Bitcoin in this website.
sirayukb
March 14th, 2019
They have just scammed me and they have no live chat,
Since I made the depuosite they have never responded to my mail.
clintr18
September 26th, 2018
Most of the people I saw on forums said its scam, but I tested that for half of the year and it works very well, I get my everyday payout and if there's something, they have very good support, every time I asked them for something they answer me long beautiful meanable answer. So I LIKE this way to mine as a future investment :) Thumbs up Minezone!
rubyc58
September 14th, 2018
I'm just getting started, but the interface is excellent and I am already earning some BTC! This is the best way to get into mining!
josek29
September 5th, 2018
I was a free user at that time I got paid for my BTC but it takes time so, I upgrade my plan and see what I got paid in just 24 hours.

Yow im having the same exp. rn I have paif the 0.001 amount and till now I haven't been abke to withdraw. How many days did it took before you werr able to withdraw your funds ? Send helo

By Joseph T.