Review of Minezone.io

Minezone.io reviews

1 star

clarkr20
10/29/18

When I started with When I started with Minezone.io I did not believe when it says I will get me free bitcoins if I start mining until I entered my Bitcoin Wallet in it. After that, I amazingly watch bitcoins accumulating in seconds and I could not sleep since then. I am now 12 hours away from upgrading to a Crab level. Wonderful site wonderful income, a life saver. I am grateful to the founders. Thank you a million times.

clintr18
9/26/18

Most of the people I saw on forums said its scam, but I tested that for half of the year and it works very well, I get my everyday payout and if there's something, they have very good support, every time I asked them for something they answer me long beautiful meanable answer. So I LIKE this way to mine as a future investment :) Thumbs up Minezone!

rubyc58
9/14/18

I'm just getting started, but the interface is excellent and I am already earning some BTC! This is the best way to get into mining!

josek29
9/5/18

I was a free user at that time I got paid for my BTC but it takes time so, I upgrade my plan and see what I got paid in just 24 hours.

noorh5
8/21/18

Genuine site with instant payouts, I Started mining last month and its working fine from my side. Nothing to loose give it a try. Attached my account screenshots for proofs.

millerm29
8/21/18

I've been using them for 2 months now and already made my initial investment back. Like any company, they had some growing pains with a huge increase in users due to the spike in Bitcoin's value. But I did receive my payments and I am looking to invest more Bitcoin in this website.

Questions? Get answers from the Minezone.io staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Minezone.io