Milloutletfabric reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

carolync70
5/22/17

What do you call a fabric store that has a wide variety of interesting fabrics and handy sewing tools, a parking lot and store that looks likes Beirut after it was rubble and dust, and the absolute rudest, reluctant-to-help clerks on God's green earth. That's right, Mill Outlet. Their outstanding feature really is their little clutch of people who treat you as if you are imposing on them if you ask any help that requires them to come out from behind the counter. I've gone to them for over 40 years, but only when I am absolutely desperate for a crafting or sewing item that I just don't want to drive far to buy. Each visit had been judiciously spaced by at least a year just to get over my feelings after shopping there. Never, ever again. I'm going to embroider a pillow saying, "It's worth the drive to go anywhere other than Mill Outlet!," and keep it in my car as a prominent reminder of all the times I've come out of that store unhappier than I went in.

Questions? Get answers from the Milloutletfabric staff and other customers.

Milloutletfabric?