Review of MilkMyMobile

Islington, LND EC1V 9AN, GB
j.keane@wkglobal.co.uk

ginat20
5/11/17

Didn't think it would be so easy to sell my Xperia phone - Milkmymobile was a great website and very easy to use but best of all the entire process went so fast with money in my account only a week later.

robb593
5/24/16

Not usually one to review but I was very impressed with the speed of service and they even paid a great price for my old iPhone 6. Definitely recommend to others considering selling their old phone

williamw25
5/18/16

These guys offered a speedy service and delivered just what was promised - the money for both my devices was in my account the same day! Would recommend them to all my family and friends with no hesitation at all!

petera81
4/9/16

Was wanting to sell my used iphone and found milkmymobile. Very happy with the price offered and that was exactly what was received in my bank account once I sent it in. Definitely recommend to others.

Tip for consumers: I'll definitely be using these guys in future when I next need to upgrade my phone

Questions? Get answers from the MilkMyMobile staff and other customers.

MilkMyMobile?