Military Dog Tags USA reviews

Tel: 318-207-6148
support@militarydogtagsusa.com

tomm935
7/23/15

You can place your order, DO NOT give them your credit card information, go thru paypal.Have been trying to get my order for three weeks, ad says three days.Notice the web site , says God Bless Our America, I always thought that it was God Bless America.Probably someone that has never been in the military & all he wants is our money.GI BOB, said that he had shipped my order four times now, got one order & it was wrong.I called him & said they were lost in the mail.Beware,he will get your money & you will get nothing.This guy uses the name, American Engravers USA & Cyber Ventures USA.

Response from MilitaryDogTagsUSA c., Military Dog Tags USA Representative
We work diligently to ensure that every customer receives their order exactly as it was placed. We mailed the tags to this customer multiple times at our expense and have done everything within our power to ensure their satisfaction.
genal
5/9/12

I placed an order for 2 sets of tags in March. Later I made changes to that order by email. I received a prompt reply by email & also spoke to Bob on the phone. I found him to be both friendly & helpful. My order was received promptly & just as I'd requested.
I'll be placing an order for 4 more sets today!

theon
6/1/10

Very unprofessional!!! Tried to order dog tags from them. It's been the 3rd week and I have not received my items yet. I ask if they even sent it yet. The guy just says he reshipped it and I asked if he could confirm it. He replies with a nasty e-mail back and cannot even use proper English... Definitely a very shady website and an unprofessional business... DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!

Response from MilitaryDogTagsUSA c., Military Dog Tags USA Representative
On behalf of Military Dog Tags, I'd like to clarify the story here. The tags were mailed five seperate times to the address provided. The fifth time, we used certified mail at our expense. Eventually the customer received multiple sets of tags and apologized in full for the misunderstanding. This situation has been resolved.

Questions? Get answers from the Military Dog Tags USA staff and other customers.

Military Dog Tags USA?