Review of Militaria Net

Tel: +44-1904-491168
mail@militaria-net.co.uk

joshb211
12/25/18

Great selection, prices and quality. Fast and friendly service. If you love German WW2 stuff, this is the place.

seanj52
10/10/18

Militaria Net products... see attached photo for a sample.

Supple leather, not like dry Indian cardboard & it's not coated with what seems like a plastic finish, that I've had with Chinese products.

In a word, quality. Really happy. Thanks Anthony.

Sean

Sean J., Auckland, 6030, New Zealand.

viktort8
5/1/18

This is the best militaria shop on the internet. That's sure! Correct prices! Fast shipping! (JUST A LITTLE bit expensive) The only item wich I did'nt found the SS Ehrendegen or honour sword.

colinh56
8/22/17

Either online or at a show, brilliant customer service, quality products very well priced. I buy most of my kit here and have never had a problem. If you're unsure if something is right for your impression ask as Anthony won't steer you wrong.

dmitryk21
7/8/17

Good service.My apologies to mr. Anthony owner of militaria.net.uk,that was 100%my mistake put incorect address for delivery.One more time apologies to you.Really good service and comunication.I would recomend to buy here

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
this order went missing in the post, we always replace or refund orders lost by all postal services.
johnt398
5/9/17

Very good quality reproductions, exactly what I was after.

No problems at all like other people have stated, all of my questions sent by email were answered very quickly.

chrisw246
4/30/17

I required a new cap for a project and Militaria-net had one similar to my requirements, I e mailed some questions and he modified one of his stock items exactly to my requirements. Very impressed I would certainly purchase from him again. Highly recommended.

bjoerns2
4/24/17

Here you can buy nice copies of military items from ww2.

I had no problems and received all, that I had ordered.

I will definitely shop here again

florians41
3/12/17

Great shop with a wide range of items! Some of them are not available anywhere else. Good price and good quality! I know many shops, of this kind, on the net but this is my favourite! I can just recommend!

rugbyt
2/24/17

Bonjour ,cette personne est un escroc il ne répond jamais au mail que l'on envoie
l'adresse qui communique pour les retours n'est pas la bonne ,et il ne rembourse pas les articles qu ont lui retourne.je vais lui pourrir la vie sur tous les forum possible .
ne commander pas cher lui ! c'est un escroc connue de différent service ........

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
yeah we had a language problem with this guy his uniform did not fit and he sent 1000`s emails and ended in complete confusion. Anthony owner militaria net
beckyb43
1/6/17

As it was the cheapest replica I could find online I thought the quality was great, it arrived in 2 weeks from ordering during a very busy postal period. Overall I'm very happy with my purchase.

jaredh21
10/13/16

It was snail mail sometimes, but the products are very high quality and great prices. People who are happy, should post a review.

liamy2
5/20/16

I bought a hitler youth knife and although it is a replica, it is good value for money, and doesn't fall apart like some of the horror stories I have heard.

It took 20 days for it to arrive (I am in australia) and I was updated on the progress of the package

The only suggestion I would make is to make it more obvious the knife is a replica, as some inexperienced people may think they have bought a real knife at a bargain.

Overall great service

Edit: just realised the whole website specifies that it deals with replicas, so the individual pages don't need to specify that.

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
point noted, cheers
lasseh9
5/17/16

If you are asking for a positive review, here it is! Fantastic service, item delivery took 3 working days from UK to Finland, i ordered SS belt, cross strap and a party pin. All very good replicas. If you are a collector or into re-enactment, this shop is perfect for you!

malcolmm42
9/29/15

I have bought many items from Anthony,over the years,and have always found him to be a knowledgeable,and genuine chap,he is helpful,and keen to please his customers,top man.

kevr
3/4/15

Anthony is a total gent and very much respected in the UK re-enacting community, as with all businesses you are bound to get a few numpties who's expectactions far exceed their wallets. Anthony sells good value gear but no-one builds gear to last for a 1000 years !
I do not work with OR for militaria-net but I do spend hard earned money there

jimk42
2/24/15

I have sent thousands of pounds worth of business and custom to Militarianet. Not only is he almost impossible to contact, but i have returned items that simply fell apart. i am guessing thety are sourced from the cheapest sweatshop possible. I recently ordered an SS nco peaked cap , by telephone, VERBALLY,so when i opened the box and a WH very cheap and nasty version was inside, he was very upset that i wasn't happy. I am now awaiting a reply to my many messages so i can return this weird item for a refund of my fifty five pounds. If anyone has a return address i would appreciate it please to jimdiver@hotmail.co.uk.He also recently stated the order was wrong because he's dyslexic, i never knew that applied to verbal orders. Totally disgusted, even after he stated he's been running the business for 12 years and knows how to do it. Spread the word guys, not one good review yet

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
its anthony from militaria net, this guy seems to have a problem with me, as I have said before people like to write negative reviews more than positive, if your happy you don't normally do reviews, its funny but the cap this guy is complaning about was made in Germany by the original maker, sadly he is too dumb and uneducated to know good from bad.
mikec81
4/17/13

I am not yet sure whether it is a scam site, or if A. Hole is just a terrible businessman who doesn't reply to his customers! Although I paid for registered mail, A. Hole refuses to answer my emails and give me the tracking number. Either way, I WON'T buy from this terrible "online shop" again.

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
I am Anthony the owner of Militaria-net. This site is unfair. No buinsess ever has pleased all its customers some are never happy and will complain about anything. Also if customers are happy they dont put comments on these kind of sites only people who are unhappy so its not at balanced view. We are an honest company and are well know and respected for this. Try us once and see.
marekd
12/2/12

UWAGA: NIE POLECAM.
Na towar czekam już ponad miesiąc.
Zaraz po zamówieniu i mojej wpłacie okazało się, że nie są dostępne wszystkie towary. Po wielu moich mailach , w końcu wysłał część towaru, bo reszty nadal nie ma. Nie potrafi określić kidy wyśle resztę. Po mojej prośbie o zwrot pieniędzy przestał odpowiadać na maile. Nigdy już u niego nic nie kupię i OSTRZEGAM innych.

greenmant
6/19/10

Items ordered were slow in arriving. Items sent included a wrong item. Replacement of wrong item supplied was even slower in being replaced .The owner is a Mr "A. Hole" I kid you not. I will not use militaria- ever again.

Response from Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative
All business`s will know people only use these kind of sites when they are not happy. . We have being trading online since 2002 with 1000`s of happy customers. Sadly good reviews don't get mentioned on review sites.

I dont recommend washing them

By Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative

most items are better than both, we are the leaders for re-enactment supplies, yes we ship to CA

By Anthony H., Militaria Net Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Militaria Net staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Militaria Net