Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

263 reviews with 5 stars

katherinet69
4/12/19

I only ordered from milano once but I must say that the shipping did not take so long, the clothing was of good quality and everything I purchased look like what was advertised in the photos I even got a free gift with my purchase. Very nice site to buy from will definitely buy from there again.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

Thank you for shopping on Milanoo and giving us a favorable comment.
We are honored to be able to provide you with the products you need. We sincerely hope that our products will bring happiness to you. We will do our best to provide everyone with better products and services.

mariarosarias
4/1/19

Grazie mille per la vostra disponibilità, ottima qualità nei prodotti...
Fino ad ora tutto ciò che ho acquistato è arrivato in 15 giorni circa...
Continuero bel mio shopping per il mio matrimonio.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per l'acquisto su Milanoo e averci dato un commento favorevole.
Siamo onorati di poterLe fornire i prodotti di cui ha bisogno. Speriamo sinceramente che i nostri prodotti portino felicità a Lei. Faremo del nostro meglio per offrire prodotti e servizi migliori a tutti .
Grazie di nuovo per la Sua attenzione al nostro sito web!

Cordiali saluti,
Servizio clienti di Milanoo
tracyw263
4/1/19

I ordered a wedding dress and bridesmaid dress. The dress is custom made and they did a beautiful job. Shipping and handling took exactly how long they said it would. I am very pleased to have done business with them!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

jasont242
3/25/19

I have bought from them for three years and have no complaints. The quality is outstanding and is handmade.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

elisab28
3/21/19

Ho acquistato il mio abito da sposa, il tessuto molto bello, molto curate le rifiniture. Cucito alla perfezione. I tempi di attesa sono stati molto brevi. In 15 giorni ho ricevuto il mio abito. Grazie mille Milanoo!

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Caro cliente,

Grazie per l'acquisto su Milanoo e averci dato un commento favorevole.
Grazie di nuovo per la Sua attenzione al nostro sito web!

Cordiali saluti,
Servizio clienti di Milanoo
mariac492
3/20/19

Mein Kleid war perfekt. Habe es nach Mass anfertigen lassen und es war super.
Auch der Versand hat prima funktioniert.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Sehr geehrter Kunde,

Vielen Dank für Ihren Einkauf bei Milanoo und einen guten Kommentar.
Wir fühlen uns geehrt, Ihnen die Produkte anbieten zu können, die Sie brauchen. Wir hoffen aufrichtig, dass Ihnen unsere Produkte Freude bereiten.
Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihre Aufmerksamkeit auf unserer Website!

Herzliche Grüße
Milanoo Kundendienstteam
flouchkah
3/20/19

Milanoo est génial il y a de tout et pas cher je recommande à 200pour100 pas besoin de Paypal ou de commander une carte visa pour pouvoir commander sur milanoo c'est tout simplement génial j'aime milanoo

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie pour d’avoir acheté dans notre site et laissé des bonnes commentaires.
C’est notre honneur de vous offrir des produits dont vous avez besoin. On espère cordialement que les produits vous ont apporté de satisfaction. On ferra notre meilleurs dans le futur pour vous offrir de meilleurs produits et services.
On vous remercie de nouveau pour votre intérêt sur notre site!

Salutations distinguées
Équipe de Service Clientèle de Milanoo
rowenar4
3/13/19

I bought 11 pairs of shoes and all of them are comfortable and fits me perfectly. Love the dress too.

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

nathaliec17
3/13/19

J'ai été ravi de ma commande : ma robe de mariée et mes chaussures . belle finitions et à la taille sur mesure , je recommande

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Cher Client,

On vous remercie de nouveau pour votre intérêt sur notre site!

Salutations distinguées
Équipe de Service Clientèle de Milanoo
mariab363
3/13/19

Have shopped a few times with milanoo , was happy with purchasers , always came fast and customer service is really good , will definitely buy again they got a great selection

Response from Milanoo C., Milanoo Representative
Dear Customer,

alaml4
2/15/19

After placing the order I have seen the bad reviews and I am worried about the item. But after the delivery the product which i need was same what i was seen in the image. Extremely fast delivery i like the service

alyssag44
12/21/18

I was a little worried about ordering a coat from China, but I gave it a shot. My coat came EXTREMELY fast and it was exactly like the description and fit me perfectly! I don't know how difficult it would have been to return because the coat is wonderful and I'm keeping it!

kathyw227
11/7/18

I'm so relieved to get my items. After all the negative reviews, I thought I had thrown away my money, that I wouldn't receive my order. I did get it promptly and it looks great. Don't believe everything you read. I usually believe reviews and base my purchases on them. Maybe not now.

helenv36
8/20/18

After reading other reviews I was really skeptical and wish I hadn't of ordered my shoes already but there was nothing I could do since i already did. Anyways shipping took longer than they said but I got my shoes they're actually great quality and fit me! I wouldn't order again just because I feel like it hit or miss but I'm super excited my shoes came perfect! :)

xumayv
8/10/18

Don't listen to the good reviews, this site/company is ridiculous, and especially if you are impatient OR PATIENT and expecting a good quality item or outfit. 78% of bad qualities and NOT RECOMMENDED. Shipping is out of hand and sizes or colors of items are off. This is a warning!!! If you want a way better outfit, go shop somewhere else and not this ghetto company in China.

adaha
5/6/18

Good surprise for the quality, well as the photo. I had consulted the table before ordering the size (XL), but as I have a good chest, I think the lace part is a little too small and suddenly, the dress does not make me a beautiful silhouette , it does not mark the size (but the start of the pink part starts at the ribs), which is a pity. It would miss about 5/6 cm of lace.

nicolaw26
4/22/18

It's really an amazing experience i have at Milanoo.com. Milanoo.com has a fabulous collection of clothing, shoes & other accessories!!

aimeem22
1/24/18

I ordered a wedding dress from them, was really hesitant because of the reviews but I fell in love with it and couldnt find the dress anywhere else, its worth the gamble my dress was $350 and it came so quickly, and was really good quality, sizing was true, it will need a couple of minor alterations its a little to long for me but overall Im really surprised and happy with it.

rebeccaz7
10/24/17

The quality of the cosplay costume I bought was amazing, the package came early and with 2 free gifts! Totally recommend!

ednaa13
10/19/17

Só tenho o que agradecer ao site Milanoo pelo meu vestido, a qualidade, a perfeição nas cotura e nos acabamentos impressiona, valeu cada centavo que paguei, amei o meu vestido . Muito, muito muito obrigada por tudo.

grettelm
9/28/17

Todo perfecto. Te facilitan la compra por correo porque específica bien las tallas el color yo las fotos de como son los articulos adelante atrás y por los lados inclusive. Es genial

mireian
9/27/17

Milano es fantastico, puedes encontrar moda de todo tipo, para todos los gustos, de buena calidad y a buen precio.

kazuhikon
9/26/17

I was wearing it, so I found Milanoo when I was looking for something that sense matched sensually. It is affordable with design importance and I am already crazy about Milanoo. I'm going out with my whole body coordinated with Milanoo. It is said that cool friend from a friend.

stephanes3
9/26/17

Un très bon choix et de très bonne qualité. Rapport qualité et prix ce site est un vrai must !

J'ai commander plusieurs articles et j'ai toujours été très satisfait.

taras70
6/7/17

So, I ordered shoes for my wedding in September. I ordered royal blue flats with a little jewel on the front. I read the reviews on Milanoo AFTER I ordered and because of all of the horrible reviews, I got really nervous that I wouldn't receive my shoes on time, that they would be terrible quality, or they wouldn't fit. A lot of the reviews said Milanoo is just a scam. Well, I can honestly say they are not a scam. I got my shoes in the mail yesterday and they are PERFECT. The quality is great, the color is beautiful, and they fit perfectly. They are more beautiful in person than they are in pictures! The ONLY thing that was odd was the box looked a little smashed, but I honestly don't think that was Milanoo's fault. It was probably crushed a little during transit. Regardless, I am super relieved that my wedding shoes are gorgeous!

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

Hi, Don't bother I ordered one it took forever to arrive and looks nothing like the picture. Fabric is also disgusting. If someone lit a match next to you , you will be in flames in seconds haha. Yes they are cheap but it's expensive in the end as you can't wear it. Believe all the bad reviews as they are right. My children and I had a good laugh though.

By Jo m.

Dont trust Milanos i ordered a dress from them the worried i would not get it when i needed it. Well I've tried to call text Email for a week now to cancel the order. My order hasn't even been processed yet. An still no response. I'm out nearly 200.00 Dollars because I can't even get a response.

By Sheree B.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

My dress was custom made and perfect. It's beautiful.

By Tracy W.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?