Review of Milanoo

cs_en@milanoo.com

250 reviews with 5 stars

helenv36
8/20/18

After reading other reviews I was really skeptical and wish I hadn't of ordered my shoes already but there was nothing I could do since i already did. Anyways shipping took longer than they said but I got my shoes they're actually great quality and fit me! I wouldn't order again just because I feel like it hit or miss but I'm super excited my shoes came perfect! :)

xumayv
8/10/18

Don't listen to the good reviews, this site/company is ridiculous, and especially if you are impatient OR PATIENT and expecting a good quality item or outfit. 78% of bad qualities and NOT RECOMMENDED. Shipping is out of hand and sizes or colors of items are off. This is a warning!!! If you want a way better outfit, go shop somewhere else and not this ghetto company in China.

adaha
5/6/18

Good surprise for the quality, well as the photo. I had consulted the table before ordering the size (XL), but as I have a good chest, I think the lace part is a little too small and suddenly, the dress does not make me a beautiful silhouette , it does not mark the size (but the start of the pink part starts at the ribs), which is a pity. It would miss about 5/6 cm of lace.

nicolaw26
4/22/18

It's really an amazing experience i have at Milanoo.com. Milanoo.com has a fabulous collection of clothing, shoes & other accessories!!

aimeem22
1/24/18

I ordered a wedding dress from them, was really hesitant because of the reviews but I fell in love with it and couldnt find the dress anywhere else, its worth the gamble my dress was $350 and it came so quickly, and was really good quality, sizing was true, it will need a couple of minor alterations its a little to long for me but overall Im really surprised and happy with it.

rebeccaz7
10/24/17

The quality of the cosplay costume I bought was amazing, the package came early and with 2 free gifts! Totally recommend!

ednaa13
10/19/17

Só tenho o que agradecer ao site Milanoo pelo meu vestido, a qualidade, a perfeição nas cotura e nos acabamentos impressiona, valeu cada centavo que paguei, amei o meu vestido . Muito, muito muito obrigada por tudo.

grettelm
9/28/17

Todo perfecto. Te facilitan la compra por correo porque específica bien las tallas el color yo las fotos de como son los articulos adelante atrás y por los lados inclusive. Es genial

mireian
9/27/17

Milano es fantastico, puedes encontrar moda de todo tipo, para todos los gustos, de buena calidad y a buen precio.

kazuhikon
9/26/17

I was wearing it, so I found Milanoo when I was looking for something that sense matched sensually. It is affordable with design importance and I am already crazy about Milanoo. I'm going out with my whole body coordinated with Milanoo. It is said that cool friend from a friend.

stephanes3
9/26/17

Un très bon choix et de très bonne qualité. Rapport qualité et prix ce site est un vrai must !

J'ai commander plusieurs articles et j'ai toujours été très satisfait.

taras70
6/7/17

So, I ordered shoes for my wedding in September. I ordered royal blue flats with a little jewel on the front. I read the reviews on Milanoo AFTER I ordered and because of all of the horrible reviews, I got really nervous that I wouldn't receive my shoes on time, that they would be terrible quality, or they wouldn't fit. A lot of the reviews said Milanoo is just a scam. Well, I can honestly say they are not a scam. I got my shoes in the mail yesterday and they are PERFECT. The quality is great, the color is beautiful, and they fit perfectly. They are more beautiful in person than they are in pictures! The ONLY thing that was odd was the box looked a little smashed, but I honestly don't think that was Milanoo's fault. It was probably crushed a little during transit. Regardless, I am super relieved that my wedding shoes are gorgeous!

danielar14
1/16/17

Honestly, I've always done good buys on milano.
It is one of my favorite sites shop, I bought a lot of things.
The clothes are of good quality and without defects, measures excellent and fast shipping, safe and accurate.
I recommend everyone Milanoo and thank them for their availability and kindness. :3 <3

gillyk1
10/12/16

Extremely nervous about buying online from abroad however when I googled wedding shoes, and fell in love with a pair from milanoo, I thought I'd risk it. I could afford to lose the £80 so took a risk. After around a month, they arrived. These are heels with a lot if fetal, and pearls all over. I was delighted to see that they were exactly as on the picture, and even more delighted that they fit...I cannot wait to wear these on my special day...I love them. To explain, I rarely buy clothes on line and only if easily returned...I'm 43 and love nice quality clothes so my expectations were low after mixed reviews but based on my experience, I felt it only fair to share.

patriciam138
7/18/16

I am happy with my purchase and they were very good communicating with me. I ordered a wedding dress and shoes and a couple of other things and the service was great.I am grateful for it all really. This is the second time i have ordered from them and that was good too.

samanthan14
6/30/16

Been ordering from Milanoo since 2011 and have always had a perfect experience. I mostly order sweet lolita dresses, accessories, and shoes from there. Everything comes in great quality, it comes on time or earlier than expected, and I always get compliments from friends and strangers alike.
The customer service is also quick, and helpful. Any questions I have always get answered. Since I've been with Milanoo for so long, they have also rewarded me with coupons, free accessories and other Milanoo merchandise.
Milanoo is the absolute best! And i wouldn't shop for lolita anywhere else! :)

atuln
8/6/15

This is my 3rd order and purchased 15 items from them 2 shoes, 1 cap, 3 t-shirts, 1 jeans, 1 harem pants, 2 hoodie, 1 leather belt, 1 cosplay gloves, 1 cosplay wig, 1 wallet , 1 bag and trust me every product has excellent quality, as shown in pictures on there site they are as it is same colour size.I would recommend everyone to try shopping from there site.Trust mem you will be happy with there services as even there customer service is friendly and co-operative.and yes trust me shipping is too fast once the products are processed in 2 days i got my order at my doorstep. Milanoo Rockzzz...!!!en_mi_150817200452_489 3rd order number en_mi_150720153858_489 first order , second order en_mi_150727215721_489 i am happy with the services provided from them thats the reason i am frequently shopping from there site.

ameliad1
5/8/15

th e shoes that I ordered are awesome whats in the picture is exactly what I got I will highly recommend this site to everyone love it well done milanoo keep up the good works

juliem76
4/27/15

I really liked the site! Shipping was usual as three weeks. Quality of things very much. All completely satisfied.

pamelar20
4/26/15

I must admit that I was a little nervous after a read some negative reviews from some former customers. But my daughter convinced me to take a chance and I'm so glad that I did. If I had to purchase this dress in the US I would have to pay hundreds more than what I did. Because of your amazing prices I'm able to have more than one dress which is exactly what I want. I love the fact that the zipper is on the side and hidden, when you have the dress on no one can tell how you were able to put it on. The dress fit me like a glove. I love the satin fabric and the Brush Train is the perfect length for the chapel that we are renewing our vows in. My absolute favorite part of the dress in the laze details on the front and the ones that are on the back on the dress are gorgeous. The entire dressed is most definitely professionally well-tailored. I can't wait to order my next dress.

Tip for consumers: I see where some people complaint about the size not being write, I measured myself very carefully and then compared it to the sizes that are listed on the web-site. If you do this then your dress will fit perfectly just like mine.

starlac
4/9/15

So, like everyone else.. I was so nervous about ordering a dress online from overseas. There are so many horror stories out there! I went ahead and took the plunge and ordered a dress. A short white satin dress. Exactly the style I want in the picture. It took about a month and a half for the dress to arrive but I expected that because I paid extra for custom measurements (which were perfect by the way! Dress fits like a dream!). The fabric was a perfect ivory satin, nice high quality, and the sewing work is amazing! Anyone that orders a dress online and expects absolute fit perfection is dreaming. I need to do a few small alterations- The button clasp is too small for the two buttons at the top of the back of the dress, there's a tad too much tulle around my tummy, and the lace layer that hangs below the satin layer (made to look like a pretty lace edge to the satin) is a little too long- but these are all little tiny things any seamstress can fix for me. Overall the dress is very very well made, and very high quality! I'm absolutely thrilled! I didn't have to deal with customer service at all so I can't comment on that front.. but just giving them measurements to make a dress for me was a flawless experience for me. I'd recommend it to others for sure!

Tip for consumers: pay for custom measurements if it's an option!

shawneeh
1/3/15

Ordered three wigs from their site. All came just as pictured and fit well. Shipping was within two weeks which is pretty quick for out of the country. I will order from them again!

gigit2
12/25/14

This online shop is great! You have a very big selection of different clothes for men and women. There are also costumes, shoes and clothing for special occasions like weddings & events. The shipping service is very fast as well :)"

danao8
12/17/14

My order "en_mi_141116024705_567" arrived yesterday with the goods that I have expected.My written reviews are on the site.Special gifts fro my mom, husband and myself for enjoying Holiday Season!

Tip for consumers: Check put the sales!Great value at acceptable prices!

juliep27
12/9/14

I ordered 3 items and they all look really nice, the fabric was as expected, the shipping was really fast and I was satisfied with the products. The sizes I choose were right for me. I don't have any complaint.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to your sizes, choose the right ones!

Thanks, My sister got this news and find her favority in the BACK TO SCHOOL promotion, I really like it. But I have a question, why don't you do the freeshipping, it is really attractive

By susie H.

Yes, Milanoo is a real site. I have bought several items from them most of which I like. I did return a dress which I wanted an exchange for because the sleeves were made really short. They had me send the return to California and they sent me another from China which took a long time to receive and the dress part wasthen two big. They also never sent me a skirt to a two piece dress and after writing them a number of times about it they said they sent it in another package but I never received it til this day. I have asked for a refund a number of times and they just stopped responding. I should've canceled it though my cc. Although I liked most of the items I have purchased from them. I will most likely not order from them again because they can't be trusted to refund or replace your items should you return them or not receive them. Also the shipment time is very long.

By R D.

I live in the UK and was just about to checkout after adding so many dresses to the basket but something made me read the reviews. As there are so many negative comments I will definitely not buy from this website, thanks so much for the reviews. You saved me from making a big mistake.

By Tahira J.

I ordered from this site over a year ago. I ordered two skirts and neither of them showed up. I tried to cancel my order multiple times but it never worked because the site always timed out, I spent over 100 dollars. I tried to email them multiple times but they replied with the same thing and nothing was ever fixed (basically told me to file a report on their website which I did multiple times). Trust me, you don't want to order from Minaloo, from the reviews I see on here they haven't changed their service at all in a year. Only after ordering my skirts, I read all of the reviews and tried to cancel it and get my money back, of course it didn't work. It also made my credit card stop working and I had to call the bank to get it reactivated again.

By Cloud H.

No, it's still up.

By Chelsea L.

If it isn't, it certainly should be. They should be put out of doing business.

By Ali T.

Thank you for your input and I agree. Milanoo is just horrible and should be put out of business. They're scammers. I have 8 pages of back-and-forth correspondence with them and it's still going on. Threatening doesn't work with these people and actually suing them would be extremely difficult and expensive since they are located in China (figures huh!) I hope NOBODY has to go through what I have and still am experiencing...DON'T BUY ANYTHING from Milanoo.

By Ali T.

Milanoo is not a website to be trusted, I just recommend to threaten to sue them because they have really terrible customer service. Some people wait years for their refunds, so... Just don't order from them is what I think, it's about a 40% chance you'll get what you wanted and paid for. Sorry you have to go through with ordering from this website.

By Cloud H.

Questions? Get answers from the Milanoo staff and other customers.

Milanoo?