Milamtruckcountry reviews

Tel: 253-466-2672

1 Review From Our Community

patrickk76
12/4/17

I was searching for a very clean low mileage F-350. This venture took me to Milam Truck Country in Puyallup, WA and I was traveling from the Midwest. Oh my what a huge mistake!!!

The salesperson told me how super clean the truck was and that it was a one owner locally traded vehicle. Later I find out this was the beginning of SEVERAL LIES. THIS VEHICLE EXCHANGED HANDS SEVERAL TIMES. I test drove the truck his route and went a total of 2 miles as it was almost out of gas. I did like the truck and bought it with a cashiers check. When purchasing I turned down the extended warranty however it did have a 72 hour PEACE of MIND purchase. I should have been on alert when the finance person told me the warranty was done THE second I turned on my blinker and left the lot and was not kidding.

I made it about 1/3 of the way home and the used vehicle fear from hell was experienced. The overdrive on the transmission stopped working along with the power windows, power locks, blinkers, and brake lights. 48 hours later and $1200 I was on the road. After being belittle during the time the vehicle was being fixed finally they agreed to pay for the repairs. Great Promise BUT NOW THEY WON'T PAY. I wanted to return the vehicle under the 72 Hours Piece Of Mind and was told NO THAT IS NOT AN OPTION. I pleaded my case for numerous hours with no success. I sent a nasty email to everyone in the company. The Manager finally sent me an email that I could return the vehicle toward the purchase of another vehicle but he waited for an extended period of time to send it knowing I was traveling further and further away. Once back I find the email. I wanted to exchange out for a different vehicle they had and was TOLD NO. So he completely lied thinking I would not do this.

To put salt in the wound when I get back I was unable to register and license to drive as they would not provide the title. They said "we will not send the title until your check clears". Here I am 1700 miles away.....$1,200 lighter in the wallet and still can not legally drive this vehicle. The check clears and still no title. Then they tell me it always takes 7 days to receive the title; it ended up taking 29 days. We all know they purposely held it too be $#*!s. 29 days before I could legally drive and license a vehicle that I paid in full at the time of purchase. They are the worst people I have even done business with. I have given them numerous opportunities to make this right but they would care less.

Had the salesperson not lied to me about the ownership I would have never bought this vehicle. Had the service/sales manager did the right thing and lived up to their 72 Hour Peace of Mind and would not be writing this and would not own that vehicle. Had the General Manager not lied to me I would not own this vehicle. had the Title Clerk did her job it would not have take 29 days to get a clear title.

I highly recommend ..... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MILAM TRUCK COUNTRY OR ANY OTHER MILAM DEALERSHIP IN WASHINGTON STATE.

Questions? Get answers from the Milamtruckcountry staff and other customers.

Milamtruckcountry?