Review of LiceBusters

miamiliceremoval@gmail.com

1 star

jonahs29
3/22/16

Miami Lice Removal uses all natural products for lice removal, which gave me peace of mind that my 7 year old son wouldnt have to deal with any side effects from the treatment. Thank you guys!

ceciliar2
2/26/16

dont know how, but my kids have gotten head lice. The entire thing was driving me crazy until a friend of mine recommended Miami Lice Removal. I know how harmful pesticide treatments can be, so I was delighted when I found out they offer all-natural lice removal services. My daughter is now lice free and a relapse hasnt occurred in the longest time. Go Miami Lice Removal!

richardh146
2/26/16

I know from experience that over-the-counter head lice treatments are injurious to health. This is why when both my kids got infested, I didnt waste my time on medication and took them to Miami Lice Removal immediately. And viola, lice were gone! I appreciate them for their effectiveness.

amandag64
2/26/16

I foster an adorable 10-year-old girl with thick, waist length hair. I noticed that she had head lice quickly after I met her. I did some research on head lice and found out that killing them with pesticides is a big NO-NO. Further research landed me on Miami Lice Removals website. I immediately clicked because of their all-natural treatments, combined with home and school inspections. I have to say I was really happy with how professional their staff is and how effective their approach is. Id recommend them to everyone who is tired of head lice infestations and is looking for safe removal methods.

kevinj85
2/26/16

I was in disbelief when my five-year-old son was infested with head lice. It was a nightmare! He would scratch his head all the time and couldnt concentrate. All I wanted was for him to be lice free again. Thanks to Miami Lice Removal, it finally happened! Their traditional combing out method got rid of the troublesome lice and nits.

sallyk14
2/26/16

After experiencing Miami Lice Removal, Im never going back to the home-made lice removal treatments. Clean salon, guaranteed treatments and friendly staffIm a customer for life! My eight-year-old is a happy child again and is so thankful she didnt have to get her hair slathered in smelly mayonnaise again.

adrianj15
2/16/16

Last month my 2 daughters went to camp for a week. When they came back, I noticed my youngest scratching her head. Upon closer inspection, it turned out to be lice! I called Miami Lice Removal immediately and within a few hours a friendly technician came and performed the lice removal treatment on both of my girls.

alicias30
10/27/15

You guys are awesome! Timely services, effective methods, and NO MORE LICE! I don't know what would have I done without you guys.

adamm97
10/27/15

Keep up with the good work!

tamarat3
10/27/15

With the lice outbreak in school, my little ones were running crazy infesting the house with the dreadful lice. Nothing I did could control the problem, until I called the lice busters at Miami Lice Removal. They are remarkable at what they do!

mellisaa
10/27/15

Miami Lice Removal has been the best solution by far for getting my family and home rid of those creepy blood-sucking crawlers. The thought of them still makes me cringe. Thank you Miriam and team for making my home lice free.

wesleyj15
10/27/15

I don't know where these parasites come from, but once they are in, it's almost impossible to get rid of them. If it weren't for the Miami Lice Removal team, I would still be looking for effective ways to make my home lice-free.

Questions? Get answers from the LiceBusters staff and other customers.

LiceBusters?