MGOC Spare Parts For MGs

MGOC Spare Parts For MGs has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate MGOC Spare Parts For MGs?

“Efficient and helpfull”

david m.
1/29/18

Orders placed are fulfilled quickly and correctly. But what makes these 5 star is how they deal with things that do go wrong. I received a parcel of goods, one of which had been damaged in transit and the contents leaked out. When I contacted them not only did they send a replacement straight away, the gentleman on the other end of the line pointed out that I actually needed twice the amount of product that I had ordered. He sent the correct amount FREE! Nice chaps.

davidm824
January 29th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the MGOC Spare Parts For MGs staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MGOC Spare Parts For MGs?

Have a question about MGOC Spare Parts For MGs?