Review of Mga.org.mt

Tel: +356 2546 9000
info@mga.org.mt

kimmor1
6/15/18

Malra gaming authority is not rsponding to any complaints. You will reveive an mesagge that your complaint has been received. After that no more communication from MGA. I can not believe how goverment agency can operate this way. For me it seems malta gaming authority is the bigges crook in the business and should be shut down EU level.

vinhh2
5/16/18

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. straight scam. if you check online you will find out they have been under fire for many allegations of working very poor service. anybody got a source where I can file a complaint please email me at phan.h@outlook.com

davidp694
5/5/18

My experience with Malta Gaming Authority is the worse. I have raised a complaint more than 5 months now and they haven't even responded that my complain is reviewed. I have /emailed/called them multiple times asking to receive feedback, nothing. This is by far the worse support i have ever experienced in my life. If as a gambler you don't want to suffer the way myself and many many others do, then choose gaming sites regulated by other authorities. MGA won't care about you at all. This is sad but it is the truth

inekek
4/18/18

Luckland casino Will NOT play eins and that is Fraud asks for documents accept then ask over and over but will not pay! thema

philipd38
6/14/17

If you are the victim of online fraud and trace the original charge to an anonymous source in Malta , it is best to contact your bank and dispute the charges. I have been through this experience and while my bank was investigating the charges the police advise to contact the "Malta Gaming Authority" or "MGA" as they also call themselves.

I contacted the "Malta Gaming Authority" with a review of my complaint. I included all of the details including the billers name , charges , date of charges etc. The Malta Gaming Authority then told me they required time to review the dispute and would get back to me within X days with more information as to the true nature of the charges. 2 weeks later after many more emails sent containing much more information , the "MGA" or "Malta Gaming Authority" respond that they are unable to help because it is a criminal matter (when is it not?). I asked them for any information they could give me include ANY contact details for the people who had committed the fraud on my account. It is important to note that the MGA have direct access to the fraudulent company but it is apparently their company policy to not provide useful contact information of offenders directly to the complainant.

I have given the Malta Gaming Authority alot of time to review the complaint in full and at the end of this they have provided me with ZERO information. Upon Googling the Malta Gaming authority you will see similar complaints about their services and complete lack of power in helping consumers who are victims of online fraud.

Their own website , as of today , even has articles trying to combat the negative press they receive. I told them in live chat that if they behave in this fashion , all they deserve are negative comments and a strong encouragement to become competant.

The location which has defrauded me of $10,500AUD is still an active business taking people's money and their contact details are 100% hidden from view , and the Malta Gaming Authority REFUSE to provide them. The constant criticisms the "MGA" receive are found on fact and are consistently placed against them. Their live chat staff have the arrogance to threaten me with action if I publish articles about their wrongdoings or bring to light the level of incompetancy they exhibit.

This is my first publication about the "Malta Gaming Authority" , the first of many to come. When users review their services , or search in Google for complaints , scams , fraudulent activities and other such related terms. It is best to be prepared for the "Malta Gaming Authority" and their ineffectiveness to resolve your pending issue.

In my opinion , do not waste your time providing evidence , support of your claims or any documentation to the Malta Gaming Authority. They will sit on your case and tell you they'll respond within X days - but they will not.

The Malta Gaming Authority , as far as I'm aware , are a money seeking enterprise who collect payments from their local casinos , poker tables and lottery businesses in the UK and Malta. Their task is to collect revenue and in return they grant "licenses" to bodies , or a permit to carry on their lotteries etc. When there is a legitimate crime , fraud , or other such online illegal activity - The Malta Gaming Authority do not act or investigate unless the case is made very public. For this reason most disputes will not be processed , the bare minimum is not good enough for a Government endorsed regulatory body in my opinion.

Save your time and contact your bank directly , another option is to contact Interpol who will get in touch with your local police so that they can take action against the location in which you have a grievance.

PureLocal
Australia's Business Directory

Tip for consumers: Bypass the Malta Gaming Authority or "MGA" altogether. They are incapable of enforcing any complaint and simply collect revenue from the local lotteries , gambling and poker tables.

Questions? Get answers from the Mga.org.mt staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Mga.org.mt