Review of METDAQ

Tel: +0.123456789
martina.overseas@gmail.com

williamc19
1/22/12

I have never used a business to business web portal before but I really needed a supply of steel products for my small business steel bit company to manufacture enough finished drill bits and tool bits for a shipment order to be sent out before the year was up. I was able to locate a company in China that was able to supply me with the steel products I needed in a short amount of time. While the shipment has not arrived yet I was able to get confirmation just yesterday that may materials had shipped so I look forward to seeing the grade of materials I will be getting my hands on. For now I can say that metdaq.com was very easy to use and navigate.

anthonyc9
12/23/11

I have been looking for a site just like metdaq.com for some time now. I wanted to find a place where I could list my steel metal shipyard services online where others would be able to find exactly what I was selling. I found metdaq.com by mistake and after doing a little research online about the company I decided to sign up with them and see what they offered. I only did the free registration, I believe the bronze package, but I think I am going to have to switch the gold package because even though I haven't made any sales yet, I am getting some great inquires through others that are using metdaq's site. Overall I would recommend metdaq.com to anyone who has dealings with metal products or services.

cliffb
11/23/11

I have just received my order of steel pipes that I purchased using Metdaq's website. The order was delivered a couple of days sooner than expected so I wasn't prepared to store the materials, but none the less I am satisfied with the quality of the steel pipes. Metdaq.com was an easy site to navigate when it came to signing up for their services and the communication tools they offer are quite good for someone like myself who doesn't have a lot of time to try to figure out how to use new things on the internet. Overall I am satisfied with my decision to use Metdaq and would recommend them to all my colleagues in the construction field.

Questions? Get answers from the METDAQ staff and other customers.

METDAQ?