Merzci

Merzci has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Merzci ranks 10th among Restaurants sites.

How would you rate Merzci?

“Merczci”

Lloyd P.
6/7/16

Merzci is popular here in Bacolod. No wonder why most of the people prefer their delicious food and snacks to the tourist.

lloydp10
annam170
September 16th, 2016
Looking for something that would feed your stomach from a very long and tiring road trip? You can try there delicacies in Bacolod and Iloilo.
edwardh61
June 7th, 2016
I've been a fan of delicacies of each provinces here in the Philippines. One that catches me the most is Merzci. Merzci has been long operating since 1995. With its huge success, they're adding and expanding more branches in Bacolod and later in Iloilo. I tasted every product that they have. I am satisfied with every menu that they have.
arlenem22
July 28th, 2016
My daughter loves your snacks. She bought an ube like bread. I dont know what that name was but it taste good.
johnm736
June 7th, 2016
During our trip in Bacolod, me and my colleagues are having a business tour. We know how long it is to reach our destination. We saw this Merzci, the one that more people talk about it. We kinda stop for a moment just to buy for snacks. But as we enter their store, we ended up eating there instead of taking out for snacks. We try to order for spaghetti, bihon, lomi, pork sisig, sizzling porkchop and more. So after we eat, we ofcourse take out some snacks like piaya, biscocho and many more. We're happy to eat the most popular delicacy here in Bacolod.
ezekielm22
June 20th, 2016
Can anyone tell how many branches are there in Merzci? They are so many right? Then its clear that Merzci is the Best Bacolod Pasalubong and there's no doubt about it!

Questions? Get answers from the Merzci staff and other customers.

Get the latest updates and information about MERZCI - Best Bacolod Pasalubong. Manufactured from Bacolod City, Negros by CM & Sons Food Products, Inc., MERZCI is currently a leading bread and Filipino food pasalubong producer from Bacolod City, Negros...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Merzci?

Have a question about Merzci?