Review of Merit Florist

McKinney, Texas 75070, United States
Tel: 1.800.253.5311

leanned4
2/6/14

SO MAD! SO RUDE! AND THE LIES!!!! I ordered flowers for a funeral to be delivered the next day. I was out of town when I found that they were never delivered. I called the customer service line 11 times over the span of 8 days, leaving a message each time and never getting a call back. On the 12th call I got an insanely rude representative that claims that an email and a voice message were sent, neither of which happened, stating that the flowers that were ordered were out of stock. She also said that the $112.00 was released back into my account, and it never was. If you hear of anyone using this business, steer them far far away.

michellew27
1/24/14

HORRIBLE. A bunch of scammers!!! ordered flowers for delivery. They were never sent. Attempted to call customer service 3 times. no answer.
when I checked with where the flowers were suppose to be delivered, the party had not received them. They did however get a phone call from a person that could not even speak English.
worst customer service ever!!!!
They need to be shut down.
This company is awful to do business with.
DONT DO IT!!!!

rachaelh5
1/3/14

AWFUL! Customer Service is a joke. DO NOT waste your money on these people. They are rude. Too many other good options to use.

rexg2
10/5/13

Stay Away is right! What a disappointment in what was actually delivered. No resemblance to what was pictured. Not even close.

julien187
9/25/13

I ordered flowers from Merit Florist and cancelled the order within 10 minutes of placing it. I did this both by phone and email. However, the order was not cancelled. I received an email the following day stating that the cancellation request came in after the flowers were delivered. I checked with the recipient to check on the quality of the flowers and if she received the balloon that was supposed to go with the order. The flowers were okay, but there was no balloon. In corresponding with Merit, I asked for compensation due to their negligence in not only canceling the order, but not delivering the balloon. I was given a $5 refund. I will never use them again and cannot recommend them.

brendao2
8/7/13

I paid for the premium flower arrangement with delivery to about the tune of $72 and was so very disappointed in what was delivered. I am so upset as this was a thank you for the staff that has been treating my sister for cancer. What is ironic is we were watching this flower scam on TV at the time I was ordering so I googled local florist in Port St. Lucie and Merit Florist came up. We never dreamed we would be part of this same scam. They made the same irrational excuse that the florist did on the show. I WILL NEVER USE THEM and luckily I am from the same area as I found out they are located and I will spread the word.

peggys11
5/23/13

Beautiful website to order flowers .....BEWARE of using this site if you need your flowers delivered on a specified date. Customer service claims they a left voice mail at my business and there was not a voice mail message. Also found a contact email from them in "junk mail" ..... so the flowers were never delivered. Will never use this site again. DISAPPOINTED!

Questions? Get answers from the Merit Florist staff and other customers.

Merit Florist?