Menards.co

Menards.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Menards.co?

“Menards continues to ignore mask policies with employee's”

Gerry D.
8/31/20

So, we had to go back to Menards today, 08/31/20 and return an item that we bought last week. Just to see if Menards acted on the review I told them I was going to do last week. It seems they really don't care about their customers safety. A good percentage of their employees continued to disregard the mask policy. Most of the offenders did not have their nose covered by the mask. A couple of them actually had the mask pulled down below their mouth. If you go their you really are taking a huge risk. We have decided to discontinue doing business with Menards.

Questions? Get answers from the Menards.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Menards.co?

Have a question about Menards.co?