Review of Meh

Meh reviews

meh@meh.com

ratsos
3/30/19

I'm reading the barely comprehensible bad reviews of Meh to the right and I have to laugh. Meh is my favorite daily deal site not only for the great products they sell and then stand behind but because the writers of the descriptions of the products they sell could get a job writing for smart satirical TV shows they're that good. What I love about meh is that they find interesting close-outs, they offer them at ridiculously low prices and then they stand behind the stuff they sell and make good if there's a problem. And they do all this promptly. I can't think of a better online company to deal with than meh.com. I have to laugh reading sweetu s' bad review of the facial mask product. I bought the same item for my wife and it worked fine and was clearly advertised for what it was. It's not meh's fault if consumers can't read. Similarly, Bart claims that he got the wrong voltage for an ac adaptor and meh blew him off. I find that hard to believe. Any time I've had any problem with a product that meh sells customer service has been prompt to resolve it. And Regina bought a Canon printer from meh (surely at an astoundingly low closeout price) and then was stupid enough to call Canon because the ink cartridge was missing. Regina baby you bought your printer from meh, call them with your issue. They will resolve it. I could go on and on detailing all the quirky cool products I've bought from meh over the years at bargain basement prices. All I know is that if you subscribe to meh's daily deal, you'll look forward to getting that email detailing in hilarious prose what that day's crazyass product is. That alone makes meh.com a must see site.

sweetus
2/28/19

Recently i bought a $#*!hole mask product from the meh $#*! dot com ,
This is what i asked the so called respectable customer care. The product is a big ass huge product and the description did not cover how large or how much this weighs. second the product does not work in favour of what i intended this would do. its a mess bigg ass cheap product which has gelatin to make a jelly mask! why would i put a gelatin on my face???? wtf?!!!!
I want this product to be gone and my money be refunded!!!

Please note this mask needs a boiling hot water to be made into a mask! which is clearly not mentioned in the product description and lot of this is not mentioned not the ingredients fully disclose this. Think of why would a face mask need boiling water to be mixed in a plastic containers which are not clear if its BPA free. These are needed to be revealed as per California law but when i go back and say that these ppl are fraudulently listed and selling the product , they do not have any answers , fraud is ok according to them! I dont care about the $20 i wasted, i donate much more than that for charity, Its about the honesty in the business which these $#*!s lack in their very DNA!

This what they have to give excuse for!!! In short they do not have an ounce of interest if they are selling genuine product or a fraudulent imitations!!

Here it goes....
Our full return policy can be found below but in general we don't accept returns so that we can continue to offer the best deals possible. We back every purchase with a warranty for any technical issues that may arise.

If it's damaged, defective, or just DOA, we'll either refund or replace it at our discretion.
We do not accept returns if you just decided you didn't want it, don't like the color, or just feeling a little buyer's remorse. You might try eBay with as cheap as you probably got it, you could even end up making a little off it.

You have colorfully stated that your concerns with this product are with the following:

Retail Price Vs Meh.com sale price: The MSRP was quoted directly from the manufacturer's website.

Size, contents, ingredients, usage etc: These specifications are listed on the product information page, including a detailed video, found here

Lastly, as this is a cosmetic product we are unable to make exception for its return for sanitary purposes. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ohh and after all this $#*! hell , they expect utmost respect for their customer support or they delete your account as they did to my account! $#*!ing $#*!s ! stay away from their $#*!hole business , buy on amazon or some thing and dont waste your money on this site,... let them rot in hell! And btw there are 3 other FRAUD sites that are running out of same physical locations meh ### com , casemates ### com woot ### com mediocre ### and you can now imagine the fraud times 4 from same place registered to 4121 International Pkwy suite 130 Carrollton, TX 75007-1907. Go figure!

Response from Matt R., Meh Representative
a fun jaunt of a story, with colorful character development and inventive language that only leave you wishing for more from this fresh new perspective. 8/10, thanku sweetu!
bartw27
8/26/18

Sent wrong voltage AC adapter for bluetooth speaker, refused to replace it. This company is unethical. Do not do business with Meh.

reginaf33
7/16/18

I bought a Canon PIxma printer from meh which clearly states on the box that ink cartridges are included; however they were missing. I called Canon and they said that Meh is not an authorized dealer and that they took the cartridges to resale!

Response from Matt R., Meh Representative
Hi Regina!

Regina bought a $14 all-in-one printer/scanner without ink from us.

Good try with Canon. Better luck next time Regina!

Here is the historical link: https://meh.com/deals/canon-pixma-mg3022-wireless-inkjet-all-in-one-printer
dontc3
1/29/18

"NO returns unless its defective or damaged" - but if you bought something that just does not work as it was described then tough $#*!.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

mathewb28
8/25/17

I ordered a laptop. they say it is shipped, but i have not received after 6 days. When i called UPS they mentioned, it is missing in their sorting facility, Today is 13th day. No feedback from Meh.com or UPS. Horrible experience.

cherylk16
5/17/16

Meh is a daily deal site. Every day they sell 1 thing. I love it for gifts. You get great merchandise at a great price and shipping is cheap. You do need to be patient. They don't ship for a couple of days and they keep shipping cost down by using usps.
Even if you just want to ready snappy and sometimes snarky copy, Meh.com hits the spot. They make mediocre marvelous

No. Meh.com is the king of the daily close-out deal sites.

By Ratso S.

Incredibly easy. They answer emails promptly and efficiently

By Ratso S.
Questions? Get answers from the Meh staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Meh