Meetville - dating site reviews

Tel: 74155130235
support@meetville.com

rossb111
4/7/19

It seems like a goos site. I feel like it is better than tinder and plenty of fish its not out for money like most these sites and the wemon are for real

tomf337
3/26/19

dont listn to the haterz. Sure it aint as good as wejustfit.com and tinder or some other top top sites but it aint bad at all either. What do sum ppl expect, really? True love takes true effort deal wit it lol

sandeepm13
3/24/19

Scam websites it is, so please stay away from the sites, kindly request you to not pay any rupees, because most of the standard companies provide full information on people for free as like WhatsApp,

yanc14
3/20/19

It's a scam! it feels like bots are sending you likes and chat requests because none of them seem to read your profile. You get tones of likes and chat requests from "members".

I even saw the same pictures used for multiple "accounts". Even the account info is very different between the two!

If you try to reply, guess what, you have to pay, so i did! Guess what happened? Everything stopped! No more likes, no chat form the one saying they really wanted to chat with you because they were "really" interested.

johnr1352
2/15/19

You will start as a free member. All the sudden your mailbox will be blowing up with cute singles waiting to talk to you but wait.. you have to pay a subscription in order to see what they said. So you do it. None of these cute singles ever say a word to you. Every time you don't look at the app for an extended period of time, some new cute singles want to meet you.. so you go back on and message them. And never get a response. It's a complete sham and I hope the website gets shut down.

danielj204
1/15/19

I used this site off and on for 2 years. I met two grils on here but there were certainly lots, and lots of fake profiles. But anyway, it worked for me. Today I would just go for Yamvoo or Tinder. Works just great.

kunalk12
12/18/18

how can we talk with match person without subscribtion because it's should be happen when two people like each other so they talk each other

matthewk141
12/6/18

Not only is this app a complete scam, filled with fake profiles and programmed to misrepresent member's locations, but it will renew your subscription automatically EVEN AFTER YOU CANCEL IT. Apple does absolutely nothing to help. You literally have to remove your payment information on your Apple ID to stop them from stealing your money. I was never able to get a refund when I accidentally subscribed in the first place either, and was now scammed out of $180.

The owners of this app are literally stealing money & committing fraud. Apple should be held accountable for giving illegal scams like this a platform as well. What Apple is doing should be illegal.

Absolutely disgusted with Apple over this and how they handle things like this.

The whole thing is a racket..

johnr1223
10/26/18

WARNING!!! Do not download the Meetville app under any circumstances, even a free trial, as they will STEAL your photos to add to their fake profiles. They admit to using "nominal members" (decoys) to entice you to pay. They will never issue a refund for any reason, ever. The profiles are fake (the photos are real) and no one will respond AFTER you pay. This is FRAUD and the developers should be prosecuted, as should Google Play Store.

mikel570
9/29/18

Total scam site!!...Like the others on here, never had 1 reply and that's from even the ugliest women on there...Glad I only wasted 40.00

darrenj30
9/11/18

I hope the owners of this APP rot in hell and get cancer for ripping people off, scumbags, this app is a fraud, none of these profiles exist.

davidp889
9/9/18

This site uses bot, to make seem that women are sending winks, likes, even short messages, usually one of 3 basic messages to get a person interested enough to pay. Once you pay, you try to contact these women, "0", reply! Then once you are a paid member, it slows down, but still continues with winks, likes, views, but no more messages. When I was a free member, by the time I paid, I had over 130 messages, which was a combination of all for mentioned. I got "0" replies. Later on got 3 replies, one from what seemed like a catfish, a other scammer and last one that I had noticed there was 2 profiles; I mentioned this, they replied "accident", they took one down and then no more replies.

THIS SITE IS A SCAM, LOTS OF FAKE PROFILES, BOTS, MISLEADING MARKETING PRACTICES!

IF YOUBHAVE THE SAME TYPE OF EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT gidave@live.com LOOKING TO FIKE A GREVANCE AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT.

larrym332
8/23/18

many fake profiles if you join they renee with no warning and it costs bigtime. Custoner service is terrible and don't care about anything but the money.

shubhams17
8/16/18

This app is just looting up money by showing the fake profile. It has all fake profiles, they show you in the starting so that they can stick premium to you.

brads187
8/12/18

I run a business and utilize automated emails text messages so on and so forth. I think it is funny that I get tons of winks and messages from girls that are way out of my league just being honest, but when I respond back I hear nothing. Now I hope I don't offend but the nasty ones they respond. I also don't like how you have to go in to iTunes to cancel. Why can't you just hit a damn button or college phone number it's because they want to hit your credit card over and over for $40. I have never used a dating site and probably will never again. I'll do it the old-fashioned way Facebook lol

richi5
8/3/18

This site is all fake profiles. I got a bunch of likes and winks for a few days, once I paid the subscription they all stopped, and none of the previous people ever respond. BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REAL!

stevea274
7/26/18

Total scam!! Shame on Apple for not vetting. Im so glad I only lost $40. I never received a message back from average looking single women and Im a relatively handsome guy.

ryanw190
7/20/18

Before I became a paying member, which was a total of say, 48 hrs, I had something akin to 15 messages asking to chat.

So I joined thinking this was the new hot app that folks we're actually engaged on.

Boy was I wrong, I responded to every girl I actually thought was attractive and I had a mutual attraction to. Not a single one responded, not a single one.

I think they were all Bots.

What a joke, I canceled my membership within 24 hours and I'll ride it to the end of the month just to see what happens.

ricardoa37
7/17/18

I no woman has replied. The women are not real. This app is a total fake and scam surely. Why Apple allow it on his store ?

anchua
7/4/18

smile please smile can speak every language and keep smiling always
ha ha ha ha ha what i mean you know that right now because its comeback happyness

gylen
7/3/18

Apple Pay should be held responsible for this hoax of a site. Small towns with thousands of singles?? Lol... yea right! I want My money back Meetville!!!! Now!!!! Do not subscribe to these thieves!!!

jof67
6/26/18

This app is a total rip off do not download it . Its full of fake accounts and rips off your money too !! Use tinder

johnd1782
6/19/18

Not one message in 1000s of attempts matchs you with people 100s of miles away save your money try match

benjamink54
6/16/18

I have sent hundreds of women messages but not even single woman has replied. I am living in a small town but too many women introduced on this website are living in my town and none of them has replied to me so far. All those women are not real because in no other dating app have I experienced a 'zero' reply so far. Their terms of use are so sophisticated and they never give you a refund. This app is a total fake and scam. Please don t throw away your money please.

dougk74
6/14/18

I keep getting the same canned messages from several women. The site doesn't allow you to message without paying. It's a scam.

I had the same problem. I've now been scammed out of $180. I never meant to purchase this app to begin with and it renewed even after I cancelled it. Apple does absolutely nothing to help either. You need to remove your payment information from your Apple iTunes account, or they will keep stealing your money.

By Matthew K.

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM, BOT, BOT, BOT! WE NEED TO FILE FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!

By David P.

It is a SCAM - Avoid it at all costs

By Peter C.

Questions? Get answers from the Meetville - dating site staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Meetville - dating site