Meet-An-Inmate.com reviews

Pendleton, OR 97801, US

jeffreys311
1/21/19

I'm a down to earth man I love to talk do things go places just have fun. I'm a family man I like being around family friends and I'm a 37 year old man

markj475
1/10/19

I found some amazing people to help on this site. Don't expect anything in return. I'm a trained professional and found amazing women to assist in getting their lives together. A few actually wanted relationships when out but that wasn't why I did it. One 23 and the other 36 simply amazing people. One is out and the other one will be out soon. I made a big difference in their lives and were good friends, If your looking for a wife or girlfriend I wouldn't recommend it. Too many obstacles to overcome especially if they are out of state.

mannyb16
7/17/18

I really don't understand what these inmates want. They write these amazing profiles about themselves and so you write them. Some of these people do not bother writing back and then others will write back once or twice and that's the end of it. Then you have the ones that will tell you how much they "love" you and once they are out you will never hear from them again. Basically I believe these people are nothing more than users. If you are looking for someone to fall in love with I do not recommend this site or any other inmate site for that matter. Chances are you are going to be very disappointed. A lot of these inmates are simply looking for someone to send them funds $$$. They will lie through their teeth in order to get what they want. Why not, they have nothing to lose. It is possible, however, to find a mate through one of these inmate sites. Possible but unlikely !!! If all you want to do is just simply cheer up an inmate WITHOUT expecting ANYTHING back then go for it, otherwise don't waste your time or $$$.

Quick note: Also a lot of these inmates look nothing like their picture or pictures on their Meet-An-Inmate profiles. So beware !!!

jasminew21
7/9/16

Spoke to amazing guy named adam for almost 2yrs he got out last year and forgot about me. I held him down and never judged but he gets out and poof gone. I learned my lesson but it was a interesting 2yrs.

danf11
10/6/11

My Ex wife is on this site, she is bat $#*! crazy, carefull who you write. lol.

tonyaj
8/1/08

hate the bar scene? try prison - This is hilarious and hopefully a joke...but I will send it to my friends.

johnw
3/26/08

Ever fantasize of dating a sexy prisoner? - I found this website when I was looking for ways to communicate with a family member who was wrongly imprisoned. It is a great way to build a relationship with someone who has plenty of time on their hands. You can even do a search and find someone at a prison near you so you can date them upon release.

It's very possible. However, if you decide to write to an inmate I would recommend using Jpay which is a service most prisons have. It's a very quick way of communicating with an inmate as compared to snail mail. If you are going to communicate with a random Inmate from a website such as Meet-An-Inmate be very cautious cause a lot of these people are just simply looking for someone to send them $$$$$$.  Good luck !!!

By Manny B.
Questions? Get answers from the Meet-An-Inmate.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Meet-An-Inmate.com