Medicare.gov

Medicare.gov has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Medicare.gov also ranks 39th among Health Insurance sites.

How would you rate Medicare.gov?

“Very disappointed in medicare”

Maxine B.
3/15/18

My husband applied for Medicare 2 years ago and the insurance is really bad. The 1st year we paid for both A and B but computers said we did not. We had to pay until October to get the deductible pd. He had no prescriptions so I added it last sign-up. It takes most of his check and he still has the high deductible. He also has to pay the deductible on all blood test and other medical procedures done before it starts paying and it resets every 61 days. He also has no access to vision or hearing.

maxineb8
March 15th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Medicare.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Medicare.gov?

Have a question about Medicare.gov?