mechanicadvisor

mechanicadvisor has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. mechanicadvisor ranks 4th among Auto Repair sites.

How would you rate mechanicadvisor?

“Increased profits, less headaches and customer service at it's best!”

Dale F.
4/9/18

Mechanic Advisor has been one of the best decisions we've made. We used one of their competitors for many years, and not only do Mechanic Advisor offer much more, they do so at a lesser price point! After 39 years in business, we just wish there were more vendors like Mechanic Advisor!

“Sleezy, Misleading, Classless”

Andre G.
4/17/15

Mechanic Advisor is a decent directly listing opportunity for Auto Repair shops who are seeking to improve their online visibility. However the sales people they have there- namely **, are venomously, sleezy, classless salesmen who will stop at no end to make a sale. ** deliberately attempted to mislead the owners of an Automotive Repair shop so that he could sell a useless link to them that is packaged as an upgraded listing. You pay for an upgraded listing, you get a link back from their directory. Sounds like buying links to me- although indirectly, it's still sounds like the same thing to me. Furthermore, ** was completely out of touch for the type of keywords that best suits us. He was so hell bent on selling that didn't bother to figure out which keywords we needed to visibility for the most. We all listen via speakerphone and laughed as he made a fool of his self. Never buy an upgraded listing from Merchant Mechanic. In our area they don't rank on the first page for the most prominent keywords that are important to transmission repair shops. And never work with ** because he'll talk over you to make a point all the while he's not realizing that overtaking penitential customers is not the way to make a good impression let alone a sell. It's clear that's the culture of behavior at Mechanic Advisor Inc.

dalef22
April 9th, 2018
gregg r. – mechanicadvisor Rep
Thanks Dale! We appreciate the review and we love working with you as well.
fredm43
February 5th, 2015
Experiences in life has caused me to become a very cynical person. However, Demetri is a "straight shooter", honest, and very pleasant to deal with. I did receive increased visits to my site and looks at my ad on Mechanic Advisor as well as increased phone calls. This has been a great experience. Demetri has earned my trust and I look forward to continuing a business partnership with Mechanic Advisor. -- Fred All Truck Fleet
done65
January 11th, 2017
Demetria is one of the best guy to deal with at mechanic advisor
I signed up with him for my Auto mechanic shop great service
gregg r. – mechanicadvisor Rep
Thanks Don! We love the feedback. It is mechanics like your self that make our product better and better every month.
ninefa
May 12th, 2015
My experience with mechanic advisor has been quite a great one. First off, I was never pressured to use the service. And when I was Convinced to use it, I wasnt bullied into a contract. That gave me a better piece of mind along with the first month free. My sales rep Demetri was truly a man of honesty and class. I can speak for othes experiences on here but mine is well enough for me to refer this business to others.

Quality Auto Service
Turlock, CA
brians111
October 16th, 2014
DEMETRI AT MECHANIC ADVISOR HAS BEEN MORE THAN EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL TO WORK WITH. HE'S VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HOW TO FIX AND REPAIR YOUR PROBLEMS. GOOD COMPANY! ASDVISE TO DO BUSINESS WITH HANDS DOWN.
CAPITAL HEIGHTS AUTO CLINIC INC./MR. LUBESTER
1420 EAST INTERSTATE AVE
BISMARCK.ND
SEE US ONLINE AT: CAPITALHEIGHTSAUTOCLINIC.COM
lennym11
October 24th, 2013
I highly recommend this site, they are very helpful and quick to respond. Demetri is an absolute pleasure to deal with. If you own a auto repair shop, join the Mechanic Advisor website; you will be very happy.

Lenny Mariano
The Civic Center, Winthrop Ma.
vincet7
January 23rd, 2013
Found a great local BMW repair shop after warranty expired.
phile16
May 14th, 2015
Great service and follow up for not a lot of money. Highly recommend it to increase business.
Thanks, Phil. Owner at Autotek repair shop in Rockwall Tx.
andreg5
April 17th, 2015
gregg r. – mechanicadvisor Rep
We appreciate the feedback. I have tried reaching out to you numerous times to understand what had transpired over the phone call with Sam. I wanted to hear both sides of the story. You did tell me you would call me back, but never did. I pulled the call up and i do agree Sam was aggressive but was not as "venemous, sleazy" as you are describing him. Please feel free to contact us at 617 965 8187 anytime to discuss further. I do apologize for the sales call and MechanicAdvisor did take the appropriate actions with Sam and we continue to improve our sales team messaging and approach.
jaynec2
July 15th, 2011
I have been trying to get them to correct my company address for almost 6 months now and they have not responded to my requests. I have followed all their instructions to "claim" my shop and have emailed and tried calling. The state it will take 10-12 for approval, but I have been asking since April and it is now July! They do not respond at all. I would not consider them an accurate source of information.
johnz19
January 22nd, 2013
I own a small indy shop and signed up for mechanicadvisor.com within 2 months of opening. I had 3-400 in sales (those who told me) within 3 months and a customer just authorized work over $3000. I recommend mechanicadvisor for any small shop. It does pay for itself.
benh16
August 28th, 2012
Mechanic advisor is a great resource for finding local mechanics. If your an auto repair professional like myself, they are also a great place for getting more business.
georgef9
April 30th, 2012
Great customer service and fantastic rates for advertising and SEO.

You can find a great mechanic using our directory of repair shops - https://www.mechanicadvisor.com/find-a-repair-shop

By gregg r.,

The connection key is only available in the USA as of today. We may expand globally in the future. Thank You

By gregg r.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the mechanicadvisor staff and other customers.

Mechanic Advisor, Inc. over the past 10 years has developed into the Internet's leading automotive resource, connecting consumers to local repair shops based on specific repair needs. We offer small businesses, medium-sized businesses, and large corporations a unique capability to optimize their reach to automotive consumers on a city, state, regional, and national level. We also offer repair shops a connected car device that plugs into their customer vehicle's on-board diagnostic port and helps interpret check engine light codes and maintenance schedules. We take it a step further connecting the customer vehicle's data to their repair shop through our robust cloud software. Our software truly creates a 1-to-1 communication tool between mechanic and driver to ensure safety, transparency and better car care.

gregg r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about mechanicadvisor?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.3
Have a question about mechanicadvisor?