Review of MeatlessMonday

Tel: +1-212-991-1056
info@meatlessmonday.com

rosemariej1
10/23/14

I was turned onto this site by a coworker and I have since paid it a visit every Monday for a new recipe! I allow my kids to choose what we're going to make that evening and they love the opportunity to not only choose, but help cook.

ellam30
9/23/14

I am very happy to say that Meatlessmonday.com is a great site for health lovers. This site helps me a lot by providing information, news, recipes and free promotional materials. Their main goal is to reduce meat consumption .It provide helps to all to start each week with a commitment to eating healthy, environmentally-friendly, meat-free meals.

agathar1
3/24/14

Cool site for a healthy lifestyle lover.

lucyb7
10/29/13

Impressive site to go for weight control and health keeping with the movement to skip meat on mondays! Impressive recipes for healthy recipes, and I would like to do my part to support it and hope it a global success.

christinam16
10/2/13

I fully support this cause. Not only will it improve the health of each kid, it will also educate everyone on the right information for health

jeremyg
8/9/10

The American diet has become a bit of a mess. We eat too much of foods that are bad for us and pay for it with our health and taxes (not to mention individual health care costs). Meatless Mondays is a movement to get Americans to skip meat on Mondays, which is a great idea. I love a good steak, but eating less meat is good for us all (and the environment for those who care). This movement will particularly impactful if it can reach schools where it is perhaps needed most (childhood obesity is ever-rising) and eating habits can be influenced for a lifetime.

Their website has useful links to recipes:

and ways to spread the movement:

Tell your friends!

Questions? Get answers from the MeatlessMonday staff and other customers.

MeatlessMonday?