mdnationwide.org

mdnationwide.org has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. mdnationwide.org also ranks 60th among Health Information sites.

How would you rate mdnationwide.org?

“The data I received on a doctor was a full comprehensive...”

Robert G.
6/25/13

The data I received on a doctor was a full comprehensive report, at least much better than three other sites I visited called healthgrades.com, vitals.com and ucomparehealthcare.com. However, what I found weird was that when I purchased a report I had to wait for 15 minutes for the system to populate report. While the other sites I found to much less comprehensiveness, those sites did have instant access and I didn't have to wait for 15 mins. Cheers, Robert

robertg56
June 25th, 2013

Cheers,

Robert
karlis
March 3rd, 2010
The site appears to be a little out-dated, however I found that the physician data provides by far surpasses every other site I visited regarding physician information such as malpractice judgments, ratings, and complete doctor credential information. Also, I used their best doctors database to hire a plastic surgeon and everything went smooth.

Questions? Get answers from the mdnationwide.org staff and other customers.

http://t.co/uGotHHo73E specializing in providing comprehensive physician background data to consumers & businesses worldwide.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about mdnationwide.org?

Have a question about mdnationwide.org?