Review of MD Direct

Tel: 866-549-1335

rachell204
Rachel L.
10/27/18

Excellent product and fast delivery. This will be the third order I have placed and only one box of 16 had any damaged items.

anonymousm113
anonymous M.
7/8/18

Have been ordering this product for several years. Have always been pleased with purchase and delivery. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

ninas86
Nina S.
7/4/18

Love working with this company. It is nice to know that GOOD BUSINESS IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL IN THE USA.

conniea61
Connie A.
5/27/18

Wanted to purchase a vinyl cover for peg tube so I could go in swimming pool. Couldn't get it to search for it. Maybe you don't carry those. If you do, please call me at 580-759-5160 & I would like to add to this order.

junea31
June A.
5/19/18

Yes, I did receive an order but not what I ordered. I ordered Nutren 2.0 unflavored but you sent me Resource 2.0 vanilla. I wanted the 500 calorie Nutren. I ordered this for my brother but he said he would try the Resource since it had 480 calories. If you are out of the Nutren you should have contacted me and ask if the Resource would be okay to send. You should not send what you want me to have. Ask next time if I order from you again. I do not know whether or not I will use you again. I am afraid I would not get what I ordered.

susanw311
Susan W.
4/7/18

easy to use, prices better then Nestles,order came quickly,had a question about expiration dates,answered very immediately from Aaron.Very good service Thank you!

charleneb35
Charlene B.
4/1/18

This is my second order. The first order arrived next day, as promised. Best price and arrives quickly, no complaints here!

charleneb36
Charlene B.
3/20/18

Quick and easy with Amazon Pay- took more time to write this review than it did to find what I was looking for at cheapest price and free shipping,

ga44
G A.
3/14/18

I have always had prompt and great service from MD Direct. If I ever have problem with orders they are always just a phone call away. G.Anderson

victore25
Victor E.
3/14/18

Ordered Boost VHC for my father and it came very fast and so much cheaper than anywhere else. Love this place

katrinah35
Katrina H.
3/14/18

I've always had a great experience with MD-Direct. Easy website to maneuver. Fast service. Fresh products.

karenx9
Karen X.
3/9/18

MD Direct offers a product I can't get anywhere else and is life-sustaining for me. Service is always prompt and reliable. Thank you for making my life possible. Please know what a difference you make!

michaelw657
Michael W.
2/20/18

Very easy to order and shipment typically arrives the next day! I have ordered many times and never have had an issue.

janef88
Jane F.
2/8/18

So easy to put an order in!! Never have to worry about running out of the product I ordered because it is always shipped to us quickly. Would recommend this company to anyone!

monicar78
Monica R.
1/6/18

Easy checkout, great price and free shipping! Very happy! Please keep this deal going and I will be a forever customer!!

nellies19
Nellie S.
12/18/17

Very helpful and double checked my delivery addresses. I think I ordered too much product how do I Return a couple of cases as my husband can now eat food by mouth.

joang76
Joan G.
12/12/17

Great product, simple & easy shopping experience. Competitive pricing & free 2 day shipping is hard to beat!

ninas65
Nina S.
12/9/17

I really like ordering with your company because if I need info on a product or have a problem with online ordering, you are always there to help.

christinem274
Christine M.
12/2/17

thank you for having great pricing. but would have liked to see the calorie amount. had to go other site for that

johnm1493
John M.
11/30/17

awesome customer service.
Aaron was very helpful fast and informative with my questions regarding shipping, delivery and storage temperature. The best.
pat

priscillaw14
Priscilla W.
11/20/17

I have been ordering from you (account #47399) for quite a while now and have been very satisfied with your service.

annah158
Anna H.
11/8/17

Delivered sooner than expected much better pricing than anyone else will definitely buy from MD direct again

garyk128
Gary K.
11/5/17

Just dont understand why last time I ordered I was told I had to buy 2 cases, thats not true, also why 1st time I ordered 1 case it was 37.50

marlysg1
Marlys G.
11/2/17

I order this product often, and your price beat Amazon. Also like the free shipping! If the delivery matches your competitive price you have a steady new customer.

breto1
Bret o.
10/2/17

Good & fast service. Not sure why price on Boost VHC has gone up over $3/case in the last couple months though.

Questions? Get answers from the MD Direct staff and other customers.

MD Direct?