Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte reviews

Tel: 877-922-3422
tmarcham@mbcharlotte.com

melissar46
9/23/15

Really bad place to shop for a car. They'll quote you an amount and charge higher once you get there. Do not buy from here, actually don't even consider them. They are the perfect example why car sales men have a bad and sleazy reputation. Avoid them at any cost.

aprilh14
2/22/15

The module on my Mercedes went bad and I had my car towed to the south Charlotte dealership the day before Thanksgiving. the charge for service was more than 2,000 and they had my car until two days before Christmas. They tried to say the car need 11,000 dollars worth of repairs I of course said no. When they finally returned my car the trunk no longer opened with the key fab or the button on the inside of the car. the trunk open from the inside before they towed it and didn't when i got it back but Aundre Newman had a secretary call to tell me this was a new unrelated problem and they would charge me to fix it. i of course aid no. i asked to speak to Aundre and was told he would call me. He did not call. On January 16th a belt broke causing me to lose power steering and the car to over heat. the belt was not old it had been installed just this past summer and i was told by an auto mechanic that it had been over tightened while Mercedes had my car either they did this so i would have to return and spend more money or they are incompetent. i keep finding little things like they did something to my drivers door and did not put it back together right. it works but it has a string thing hanging from it. Shotty unprofessional hack job work that you pay A LOT for is what you should expect if you have service here. Stay away from this place go to the Independence store. Spare yourself the trouble and what feels like a smack in the face by a shady group of people who only want to take all they can get from you. When you Allow incompetent people to work on your car you put your life at risk! BEWARE !!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte staff and other customers.

Mercedes-Benz of South Charlotte?