Review of MaxWaterFlow

Concord, ON L4K 4G3, Canada
Tel: +1 905 553 4629

rc80
2/26/16

They sent the wrong product and have refused to correct the situation. In my opinion, their customer service is non-responsive and condescending. Don't do business with them.

krisa21
8/25/15

Don't waste your money. Their prices may seem low compared to competitors but the filter system I received was extremely poor quality. It leaked badly and could not be sealed. The thread taping pre-installed by the company looks like it was done by a 5 year old. Also one of the filters I received was badly cracked due to poor packaging from the company.

Max is NOT an honest company. I called them the next day after receiving and installing the filter system to explain the issues. I had a very difficult time getting a hold of someone and when I finally did, I was told I would receive a call back. I never did so I started a support claim on their website. After sending them pictures of the damage as they requested and asking for a return and refund multiple times, they ignored me. I was forced to just send the package back to their address (paying shipping both ways for a defective product). They still refused to refund me claiming it was past the 14 day return date. How? I called them right after installing the system and emailed them after being ignored for a week. Well within the time specified in their return policy. Their goal is to ignore you long enough so they can say it's too late.

It's worth paying twice as much for a system that actually works and from a reputable company that will honour their return and warranty policy.

Also be pre-warned that the reviews on their website are cherry picked. They never posted my reviews of the two products so what they are rated is falsely high.

Questions? Get answers from the MaxWaterFlow staff and other customers.

MaxWaterFlow?