Review of MaxiClimber

Tel: (866) 293 4647

1 Review From Our Community

angies20
4/8/15

I ordered the Maxi Climber online and waited for its arrival. When it arrived, the directions said there were supposed to be parts such as screws, nuts, bolts, etc in a bag. There was no bag though. This was very confusing for my bf who was the one who was attempting to put it together. Without checking behind him (I didn't want to insult his competency level bc he's a little sensitive and I was trying to be supportive), and the package having arrived on a Friday I had to wait until Monday to reach their customer service department. Once I did the lady I spoke to very quickly informed me that as of a week prior to my receiving the order they had changed things up a bit and now the products come w the bolts, etc already in it! lol! I lost three (almost 4) days of the contractually agreed upon 30 days to test it bc I didn't double check it myself. Arg to me! lol! The only reason I took one star off was bc the directions needed to have been updated along w the product change so...uh....less than mechanically inclined people, such as my bf lol, can figure it out more easily. Otherwise, honestly, for the price it's not a bad product. It does seem a little cheaply made and hallow and wobbly, but, again, for the price, I still definitely recommend it! After-all, the 3-4 day loss WAS on our part and not really theirs and w regards to the quality of construction--for less than $300 it's still a pretty decent deal.

Questions? Get answers from the MaxiClimber staff and other customers.

MaxiClimber?