This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Mavic 2 Pro

Mavic 2 Pro has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mavic 2 Pro ranks 48th among Drones sites.

How would you rate Mavic 2 Pro?

“Fraudulent”

Larry D.
1/9/19

Stole my $899.00 I feel stupid. But went to Best Buy 1st and they told me it was a legitimate DJI Website. So I ordered. Never saw drone! Money gone.

larryd199
January 9th, 2019

robertb1363
December 27th, 2018

This is not a legitimate website. They will take your money and you will never see the promised merchandise or a refund. There will also be no way to communicate with them since they only used text transactions. They need to be shut down!

You cannot contact them. No phone number listed and email address provided comes back as "undeliverable" if sent. Confirmation of purchase via text but reverse lookup of number shows disconnected. Total scam website.

By Robert B.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Mavic 2 Pro staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mavic 2 Pro?

Have a question about Mavic 2 Pro?