Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk

Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk also ranks 8th among Senior Dating sites.

How would you rate Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk?

“Ghana Scam Headquarters”

Richard S.
11/8/18

I tried this website because of it's cost and the ability to exchange personal information at will. I have communicated with 9 woman offline from this website. They all have one thing in common. They have all just graduated from nursing school, their father has just recently died. Within 3 hours of communication they asked me for money, ITunes gift cards, stream cards, or even a cell phone.Don't get suckered in, as soon as Africa is mentioned run like hell ! One even asked me for my login information to my bank.

richards1159
November 8th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk?

Have a question about Maturedatingsitesuk.co.uk?