MattressDirect.ca

MattressDirect.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MattressDirect.ca also ranks 35th among Mattress sites.

How would you rate MattressDirect.ca?

“Sleep like a baby for a decent price”

M B.
1/2/17

I bought a 2-inch memory foam mattress topper from them, to place on my regular mattress, and I have been sleeping like a baby ever since. I received my purchase with FedEx, two days after placing the order online. Best Buy vouches for them and it is possible to buy some of their products through bestbuy.ca, but you save money if you buy directly from them. Plus, you can benefit from their 30-day money back guarantee if you buy directly from them. Insomniacs and troubled sleepers, wait no longer and give their topper a try. Insomnia will surely become a thing of the past.

mb113
January 2nd, 2017

Tip for consumers: http://mattressdirect.ca/memosense-memory-foam-2-inch-mattress-topper-full-size/

Questions? Get answers from the MattressDirect.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about MattressDirect.ca?

Have a question about MattressDirect.ca?