Master Spa Parts reviews

Tel: 8(855) 308-2149

brentv21
Brent V.
3/14/19

Great follow up service. Some items were missing in my original package and they were delivered right away. Appreciate the quick fix.

tonyq4
Tony Q.
3/13/19

This is my first time using your site. I like how you provide the list of models to which each part belongs. This is certainly helpful in terms of making sure the parts are correct for my older spa.

christophern86
Christopher N.
3/10/19

Had just the smallest shopping cart hiccup but thankfully I caught the error in the review before placing it.

booneh
Boone H.
3/7/19

Things are going well so far,..had a couple leaks after delivery, but was walked through what to look for,...and tightened a couple fittings,.. so far has worked flawlessly. ...my tub is an Ocho rios se....has been perfect for my location. ...and I fit in it well being 6'4 tall....this is my first new filter purchase. .

michaelb723
Michael B.
3/6/19

Love my spa in it almost every night, just wished the filters were cheaper since they have to be changed out periodically.

ottisp9
Ottis P.
3/6/19

Shopping cart kept going emptying as i placed items in the cart & licked the 'continue shopping' tab

dewaynem10
dewayne m.
3/5/19

I'm a noose Master Spa owner I hope you buying all my supplies through you I want to use Master Spa products and my new Spa

michaeld432
Michael D.
3/4/19

I was not able to find the drain plugs that I was looking for. It was necessary to call and talk to a person who helped a lot.

michaelr960
Michael R.
3/3/19

This site i not that great. I have points and cannot figure out how much they are worth or how to redeem them.

janettea7
Janette A.
3/3/19

$8 shipping is super high for a few small bottles. I bought more only so I wouldn't have to order again through you and pay that price

katherined82
Katherine D.
3/2/19

my H2X 15 D takes 2 of the regular filters and one eco pur. I ordered 2 sets so the extra eco pur can be changed in six months as per maintenance instructions. Thanks

tiffanyd94
tiffany d.
2/27/19

called your customer service after not finding the same SKU# online. He explained that the filter had changed from Blue to white so the # had changed. Thanks to him I reordered the correct item.

timothyl113
Timothy L.
2/27/19

Mike was very helpful, knowledgeable and thorough to assure I was ordering the right parts. People like Mike are the reasons I will bookmark this page for future purchases.

scottc180
Scott C.
2/25/19

I had a problem with one of the filter last time I ordered and was not allowed to return it. I was not happy with your customer service.

danw296
Dan W.
2/21/19

you are the only dealer for some parts I need - hard to recommend you to folks who don't have Master Spas, and I haven't found that many out here in the Pacific NW. That's just a fact, not a complaint.

johnb1254
John B.
2/15/19

I called customer service and told them that one item was missing from my order. The agent said that they would have that item shipped out right away. I have not yet received a confirmation on that.

heatherw253
Heather W.
2/14/19

MasterSpa Parts is my go-to place for my spa chemicals and items. Super fast shipping and they have a great range of products at good prices. Thank you MasterSpa Parts for helping me keep my spa in tip-top shape.

dinad29
Dina D.
2/13/19

Easy reordering process. Don't have to search for the filters I need. No shopping around needed. Thanks!!!

joannep101
Joanne P.
2/10/19

It was delivered a day late than when it was scheduled and the box was damaged. The main filter was damaged.

robw135
Rob W.
2/7/19

Overall was fine. Shipment held up by UPS until duties were prepaid. Called UPS and gave payment on the phone, product was delivered next day and UPS wanted payment again............

lauried84
LAURIE D.
2/7/19

I had the hardest time getting from the cart to the checkout, I kept having to refresh and go back to make the payment screen pop up

tracyt111
Tracy T.
1/27/19

Sunday is the only day off my husband and I have off together and we were very impressed how friendly and quickly we were helped with choosing the hot tub cover we needed!

thomask141
Thomas K.
1/27/19

I think you should have a link to just reorder your last order. I had to go between my recent orders, then to the filter pages to find my replacement filters, and they didn't have the same SKU so I don't even know if they are the right filters.

dennism410
Dennis M.
1/26/19

It will be -10 to -20 here by Wednesday. If you can get the parts here ASAP I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks-

lindaq44
Linda Q.
1/26/19

Can not fair.y rate everything until supplies come and I see the quality of everything. First time buyer.

Questions? Get answers from the Master Spa Parts staff and other customers.

Master Spa Parts?