Master Spa Parts reviews

Tel: 8(855) 308-2149

monikac17
Monika C.
1/13/19

I love that you save my past orders and I can just click on reorder without having to search for my products! Thank you!

andrem77
Andre M.
1/13/19

This was very easy. I am happy with my spa, parts are easy to order. Owners manual helps with any issues and the local distributor are great people.

jackv40
Jack V.
1/13/19

difficulty in determining exactly what I needed. The numbers on the spa do not correspond to anything on your website

victors132
Victor S.
1/12/19

I was misinformed about product when sold to me. Proprietary parts and maintenance items are way too expensive compared to rest of market

arthurg67
arthur g.
1/11/19

this pillow only seemed to be available in one color. would like to get same color that came with the unit.

paml108
Pam L.
1/10/19

This is the second order we placed since buying or spa. Very fast shipping always packed good and a good price will continue to use in the future.

danielc603
Daniel C.
1/8/19

We had been to every spa place within 100 miles and no one had that filter, then we decided to look online, and we found your website and sure as promised, it was the right one.

georgev130
George V.
1/7/19

I find it easy to find what I need at Master Spa Parts, Master Spa Parts Web site make it easy to select the Category and type /Year model of Spa you have and directs you to the correct relevant section of the Web site that has Items and parts specifically for your Type/Year model Spa..

I have found the Web site easy to navigate and order parts I need and receive my purchased products in a few days at reasonable prices and shipment time line, I have comeback to Master Spa Parts for all of my Spa needs at lease 6 or 7 times and I Recommend this web site..

donnag268
Donna G.
1/7/19

I liked how the MSP website allowed me to select the spa I own so I only see the parts for my particular spa.

billm484
Bill M.
1/5/19

Great, but it would be easiser if you'd allow for entrying the Serial Number which could then determine the Model Number as the filter area of my spa only has the former.

matthews474
Matthew S.
1/5/19

Always an easy experience. Well designed page and easy to navigate. And thank you for still supplying these older model hot tub products.

thomasr270
Thomas R.
1/4/19

This is the only place I will order my chemicals from. Lighting fast shipping and the best quality chemicals on the market!

brendan64
Brenda N.
12/31/18

Great website! We are new spa owners so we really appreciate the full descriptions of what each maintenance product does and also the helpful tips! Thank you!

shawnn53
Shawn N.
12/29/18

Customer support was fantastic; used Chat With Us option and Pat was really helpful. I would certainly recommend this website to my friends.

allenh95
Allen H.
12/28/18

MasterSpaParts.com has their act together ! Great website and easy ordering, very fast order processing.

robertw592
Robert W.
12/28/18

I ordered a bulk head about 2-3 weeks ago and it had a hairline crack inside the fitting. This was installed on my customers tub. So now I have to pay for another part and install it for free. Thanks why the low rating. I have bought a lot of parts from you in the past.

miltonk15
Milton K.
12/19/18

Had to enter CC info twice and then my email a second time in this form.. Wastes time, but otherwise satisfied with your site

allanb82
Allan B.
12/16/18

I need to be able to enter my model and shop from only the parts for my hot tub. Searching everything to see if it fits takes too long.

keitho34
Keith O.
12/16/18

Great service!! Recommended on web site to call to ensure right jets. Great advice. Turned out I had picked the wrong one thinking it was right. Saved a return.

matthewh402
Matthew H.
12/13/18

The filter was damaged. But before I noticed it, it was already installed and wet. Ruining my chances for a return. However I was able to make it work. I don't necessarily blame mastterspa for for this but rather the manufacturer for its lack of quality control. Pleatco is the manufacturer.

thomass596
Thomas S.
12/13/18

Everything worked great. I would be interested in purchasing chemicals from you and maybe some assistance to using my SPA. I was very disappointed in the local dealer, got very bad support and want to use the eco-pure system to it's full potential. I use non-chlorinated shock from a local store, but they are not a MasterSpa dealer. Anyway I understand I can also use my wiFi to monitor the spa. I would be more than happy to pay someone to explain to me how everything work

hillaryf11
Hillary F.
12/13/18

It was easy to find the part I needed that fit our specific tub! We saved a truck load of money with these great prices .

deidrar4
Deidra R.
12/10/18

I appreciate buying the required products direct from MasterSpa. Takes the guesswork out what is needed for my MasterSpa Twilight and I have confidence in the quality of products.

ryanh282
Ryan H.
12/10/18

Searching by spa make and model is nonfunctional. It took me an hour to figure out exactly which filters I needed for my MP LSX900.

johnd2169
John d.
12/9/18

I saw no place to enter HOLIDAY10 discount for this order. Please credit my card for this discount which was received by email today.

Questions? Get answers from the Master Spa Parts staff and other customers.

Master Spa Parts?