This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Master Deals

Master Deals has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Master Deals?

“Bad company”

Beth B.
6/26/19

On 4/2/19 I order an item and they took $20.90 from my credit card. I never got the item, and when I tried twice to get hold of them, there web site is no longer found. Cox has no record of their web site. The web site is no longer there, so I tried typing it in but it does not exists any longer. I am a senior, and cannot afford to throw money away, but apparently I have to this so called company. I wonder if anyone else had this problem.

bethb198
June 26th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Master Deals staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Master Deals?

Have a question about Master Deals?