Review of Martello Alley

Martello Alley reviews

ilhany
10/18/19

Burayı inceledim ve baya başarılı bir yer olduğunun farkına vardım teşekkürler.Daha çok araştıracağım.

rickd263
8/14/19

This was a beautifully conceived hideaway of many treasures waiting to be dicovered. We will definitely be back to discouver another. The owners were very accomodating a truly great experience.

tinas303
6/19/19

My daughter and I stumbled across Martello Alley while visiting Kingston. The setting is an amazing, enchanting, visual masterpiece! Don't miss it if you are visiting the area. I look forward to my next visit so I can pop in and see the alley and it's artists. A special thanks to David, who had the vision behind the wonder. He is incredibly talented at art, but also with the history of the people, places and things he loves :)

gabrielac28
5/30/19

I purchased an item and paid for it in person. I was told that the item would be brought to me in Toronto the next few days but it was not. I called to follow up and I was told the same thing but it still never came. I was also told if they could not get anyone to bring the item it would be mailed to me but after I paid and even after I called they told me it would save them some postage if someone brought it to me. It's been 2 weeks and they don't update you or send items to you as promised. I guess it was my own fault for being so trustworthy and paying first.

Response from David K., Martello Alley Representative
Hi Gabriela. I followed up with you. I sent another card to your address but you said it didn't arrive. Then I sent you a refund via eTransfer but you did not accept it. Also, you have not responded to my emails or phone calls. Unfortunately that is all I can do. Sorry.
edwardw178
5/28/19

While wandering around we stumbled upon this small little alleyway just off the main shopping drag downtown. The owner of the shop was working by the doorway and inviting us in. We really had no idea what we were getting into but I can say that we were pleasantly surprised by what we found - amazing local art. The shop owner is also an artist and has some impressive pieces on display. Needless to say we didn't walk way empty handed. I would highly recommend dropping by. Thanks.

dedem6
5/25/19

It surely inspire more people to appreciate arts, like me. All i could say is has an amazing art and some type of abstracts on it and it makes me think and interpret things.

davidu54
5/20/19

I dont think i have seen any better than this. Its obviously the best you can find anywhere. I give 5 star to this. Dont know about you.

hanas19
5/13/19

sueh221
5/7/19

I loved the store and variety of art available. A great place to visit again! The service was awesome and they made the sending of my art very easy.
However, my art was wrinkled and a little crushed around the edges when it arrived. I think the envelope was too small and maybe could have used more cardboard(or thicker cardboard?)to protect it during shipping.
That was my only complaint.

Response from David K., Martello Alley Representative
Hi Sue. As you know, I sent you another print which you confirmed via email that it had arrived intact. Glad that this has been resolved to your satisfaction.
chelseac62
5/4/19

Transports you an art ally in Italy. Beautiful artwork and very helpful staff! So thankful that Kingston has a place that displays local artists for a reasonable price!

lynav
3/2/19

I bought by his net site. It was easy and I received a follow-up the same day for the pickup estimate. Sympa proprio and good expérience.

jamesm1629
1/25/19

you just gotta love Dave's enthusiasm for the arts
Froid'art is a great idea. *******11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyt154
12/30/18

Great place to get lost for an hour or so. Very friendly! I would definitely recommend if you are looking for artwork or if you are just downtown for a stroll.

lorik173
12/5/18

Shopping online for art is a breeze at Martello Alley! I highly recommend it. Or better yet, go to the gallery! It is a feast for the eyes.

chantall27
11/3/18

Brought a friend to look at art works. Great little place to visit and find art for home. Friendly place.

amandaw248
10/6/18

Beautiful art , original gallery and excellent service. Will definitely recommend to family and friends

jamesc1013
10/1/18

Nice to be able to find artwork and photography featuring local landmarks and points of interest. Makes it simple to find gifts with a personal touch

daved187
7/26/18

David others were very helpful and David was very nice and flexible and took extra steps to help me with prints. The team is enthusiastic and the art appealing and worth the diversion. It was a fun visit and I look forward to the prints!

leob78
6/17/18

Purchased a wonderful print by Yvonne. It was shipped and arrived within 2 days. Great conversationalists if you visit in person! Lookig forward to going back

donaldh88
2/17/18

David went above and beyond as far as service. Would like to visit his gallery in person in the near future.

kelit4
2/5/18

Excellent customer service and quick shipping! I love my prints and will be sure to shop here again. Thank you.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
It was our pleasure Keli! Thank you for supporting our artists at Martello Alley!
claudiaw21
2/5/18

The set up is informal and fun. Many talented local artists featured at fair and reasonable prices. A hidden gem.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Claudia! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit to our little gallery!
catherines97
1/31/18

Owner and staff went out of their way to explain everything and personalize the visit. They also spent time explaining things to my young children

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you so much Catharine! It was our pleasure! Please visit Martello Alley again soon!
micheleh67
1/14/18

Lovely and quaint and full of delightful variety! The owner is so honest, genuine and kind. I love that he supports only local artists.
A must see whether a local or tourist!

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you for the kind comments Michele! I really appreciate your warm feedback! Hope to see you again soon!
brucen25
12/13/17

My wife and I were very pleased with the level of quality service during our decision making and purchasing process.

Response from David D., Martello Alley Representative
Thank you Bruce! I am very pleased that you are happy with your experience here at Martello Alley. My apologies, though, for the lateness of my response. Hope to see you again soon!

Hi Steven. Just getting set up on Sitejabber as a business. They had a few issues getting me set up. This is a legitimate business. Google "Martello Alley" and you will see. Why would you think it is a scam?

By David K., Martello Alley Representative

By David U.

By David U.
Questions? Get answers from the Martello Alley staff and other customers.

Martello Alley?