Review of Markswarehouse

Tel: +507.8365079
fundacionprivacy@protonmail.com

katiec103
2/12/18

I would have given them 5 stars before but this year I ordered two pyjama sets for Christmas and they fell apart immediately. They did tell me I could take them in but it was the Christmas rush and my kids were sick so I just couldn't get there. It's sad because I order two sets every year. We have ordered other items and it's been great but just be cautious and REALLY check the quality. There stuff isn't cheap. Even on clearance lol.

leonah7
1/2/18

Three orders, for Christmas gifts, placed under three different recipient's names to be sent to the same delivery address. All three orders arrived with my name as the recipient. I live in Alberta, the gifts were for family members in Quebec. Phone customer service when I received the shippment notification and was assured the correct names would appear on the parcels. THEY DIDN'T! Markswarehouse.com never again. From now on, staying with Walmart.ca or Amazon.ca. Dealing only with companies that know what they are doing.
Avoid Marks Warehouse online orders at all cost!

Questions? Get answers from the Markswarehouse staff and other customers.

Markswarehouse?