This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Markkit.net

Markkit.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Markkit.net ranks 49th among Reference Other sites.

How would you rate Markkit.net?

“Weekly I send articles to staff members regarding things...”

T N.
1/10/11

Weekly I send articles to staff members regarding things relevant to our line of work, but to save them time, I highlight important parts of the articles. I have a markkit bookmark on my bookmark toolbar - whenever I find an article that I need to highlight, I press the button and my cursor becomes a yellow highlighter. Unfortunately markkit doesn´t work with the New York Times, but it does with most everything else I´ve come across.

tn1
1,756 helpful votes
January 10th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Markkit.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Markkit.net?

Have a question about Markkit.net?