Marketview Liquor reviews

customerservice@marketviewliquor.com

nancys730
nancy s.
6/14/19

Easy to order. Arrived in a timely fashion, safely packed. Very happy with order....will do it again.

williams1291
William S.
6/14/19

I've always had great customer service from Marketview. They keep you informed about your order and have a great selection.

paulp443
PAUL P.
6/14/19

MY 2ND ORDER WITH YOU AND EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT!!!!

THE PINO NOIR IS A GIFT FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SON IN LAW TO TAKE DOWN TO OUR LAKE HOME WHEN THEY ARE TOTALLY RELAXING TOGETHER. WILL BE SENDING DOWN WITH THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS THEREFORE NO RATING AT THIS TIME. WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THEY LIKE IT.

et32
E T.
6/13/19

On ordering, I asked that shipment be delayed so delivery was made after a specific date because I was out of town and couldn't sign for the package. However, shipment was early and I had to reroute the package for later pickup.

lindar284
Linda R.
6/13/19

I have been very happy with Marketview Liquors staff and products. I wish you were here in Charleston,SC

loisb67
lois b.
6/13/19

I do not like Fed Ex shipping they are undependable, we prefer UPS, the river is courteous and on time. We live in a rural area and have had very poor experience with Fed Ex . Is it possible to have UPS deliver. We have ordered your wine many times and are a good customer. We would appreciate a more dependable delivery service!
Thanks, Lois M Best

lindap576
Linda P.
6/13/19

Found what I was looking for. Customer service emailed me to tell me they only had seven bottles of the vintage I requested and ask if I was OK with some newer wine to fill out the case. I was OK with that - but happily surprised when all 12 bottles turned out to be the desired vintage.

juliab221
Julia B.
6/13/19

Shipping is fast, and I can find wines at Marketview that I cannot find elsewhere. Also love their huge selection.

michaelc1316
Michael C.
6/13/19

I am trying the ordering a third time. My last two orders were not delivered because they were broken and UPS was really upset.

susanh718
Susan H.
6/13/19

every time I made a change to my order, I had to re-enter my birthdate etc.
The section labeled Father's Day said half price shipping but I ended up paying full price. Very deceiving.

kellyz32
Kelly Z.
6/13/19

Did not appreciate being offered 25 % off shipping for joining mailing list only to be told I could not use it because I wasn’t buying enough on my first purchase.

dennist110
Dennis T.
6/12/19

I was happy to be alerted of a vintage change and i altered my order to make sure the wine was just as terrific. Very satisfied with customer relations.

christophera73
Christopher A.
6/12/19

I placed a pick up order. The communication via email and text was prompt and complete. The whole transaction was very smooth and simple.

jameet
Jamee T.
6/12/19

Perfect! Customer service - top notch and delivery arrived quickly and as expected. Will definitely use you guys again! 5 stars all around!

whitbye2
Whitby E.
6/11/19

Website easy to maneuver.
MIKE'S SELECTIONS CONSISTENTLY GOOD
Shipping cost discounts need to be more obvious

pas10
PA s.
6/10/19

Easy to order off the website. Fast delivery, excellent packaging. The only suggestion is to remind PA orders that someone 21 has to sign for the package. (not a neighbor) UPS had to come 3 times.

kimanns60
Kimann s.
6/10/19

site works fine as always - updated again? could not log in at outset, needed to enter all info again, though at end of transaction there appears to be log in password entered
what holds your site apart from others are the write ups. whoever composes them - or whoever selects previously written write ups - does an accurate job, as we have enjoyed all our selections, many of them based solely on descriptions.

irenel75
Irene L.
6/10/19

Always Pleased to deal with Marketview. Fast shipping, good packaging, fair pricing. Very reliable, Honest company.

bonniec152
Bonnie C.
6/10/19

Was pleasantly good, like that FoxHorn wine usually buy at Smart n Final in Gilroy CA but they don’t carry it any more! Or they were out

jewelp10
Jewel P.
6/8/19

The items purchased were exactly as expected and delicious. Especially satisfying was the at-home delivery.

Only disappointment was price of delivery!! So high it completely eliminated the satisfaction of on-line delivery and the reasonable pricing,

anniem138
Annie M.
6/6/19

Dealing with Marketview Liquor is a totally wonderful experience. They deal with me personally, and make sure my order is considered to be just as important as dealers placing their orders.

colleenl64
COLLEEN L.
6/6/19

Marketviewliquor.com is such a great place to shop. They have a great selection and the prices are very good.

richardd241
Richard D.
6/6/19

Very glad to find someone who still sells Sparkling Burgundy. Your website is easy to use - no wasted time. Thanks!

codys60
Cody S.
6/6/19

Marketview Liquor is fantastic! The only drawback is the distance between Rochester NY and Allentown PA!!

kevinc346
Kevin C.
6/5/19

Your system put the apartment number at the front of the address for shipping, but in the proper place for billing in the review order page.

Questions? Get answers from the Marketview Liquor staff and other customers.

Marketview Liquor?