Marketview Liquor reviews

customerservice@marketviewliquor.com

shanec111
Shane C.
3/13/19

My experience with Marketview Liquor has been positive across the board since I have discovered this company. Inventory, for what I am looking for, has never been an issue and shipping is extremely fast.

lisab856
LISA B.
3/13/19

The order arrived quickly and without damage, but the shipping cost more than the wine! I probably will not use again.

jonathanm144
Jonathan M.
3/13/19

I've tried to sign up for an account twice and nothing happens. When I tried to access my previous account by entering my email to get a new password, etc., I never received an email.

bonnief104
Bonnie F.
3/12/19

Was happy to find the wine I love at marketview Liqour. I couldn't find the wine I love locally so when I found it here the price was good and got a little coupon for a discount on shipping.

michelled356
Michelle D.
3/12/19

Great company! Plenty of variety to choose from; always find what I'm looking for. Love the email confirmation and notifications when my order ships.

jamesm1691
James M.
3/11/19

Got error message on payment page but it was not telling why. I finally figured it out. Overall good experience.

jacobg99
Jacob G.
3/10/19

I had to start all over again using a different browser. And even then I had to start a third time because the old browser was still active. You should warn people about the "Captcha" coming up so this doesn't happen...

johnk1256
John K.
3/9/19

Overall experience to was excellent . Have previously purchased from store before and will order again.

charless630
charles s.
3/9/19

Great product and easy order, plus good prices, I received my order shortly after It was ordered, Very good
service. Will reorder soon.

gaily14
Gail Y.
3/9/19

Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful and website is well organized. It make shopping online very easy

jiml169
Jim L.
3/8/19

The web site has a huge number of items and I needed to know what I was looking for, but checkout and delivery process was fantastic.

jackf158
Jack F.
3/7/19

This shop has a wine hard to find elsewhere. They are a very well run business that takes care of my order promptly everytime. Shipments are received with no damage/breakage.

kristine33
Kristin E.
3/7/19

Great pricing, excellent packaging and shipping. Order to door in less than 3 days! Love Marketview Liquor!

michaelb840
Michael B.
3/7/19

You guys did a great job as usual. My problem with this order was UPS. They didn't attemp delivery until 8:25 the first night, 8:55 the second, then finally delivered on the third attemp at 6:25ish ehich was after we left to return home.
We were on a little vacation so thi was very frustrating.

katies244
katie s.
3/7/19

Wine was not overpackaged but also not broken. Nice to find a website with familiar and not overpriced wine.

svetlanam13
Svetlana M.
3/6/19

I found the product that I wanted to buy very quickly. Love this store because it always has everything I am looking for.

josew29
3/5/19

Conveniently make an order and a large assortment of wine. I made a romantic evening with my girlfriend and ordered wine for us.

mariat205
Maria T.
3/4/19

My only complaint is that you are frequently out of stock on this wine. But I do appreciate the discounted shipping that you offer.

ericw167
Eric W.
3/3/19

You need to title your wines more carewfully--preferably using the Wine Searcher titling--so that searches can readily find them.

pauld540
Paul D.
3/3/19

no shipping discount applied even though several emails said 50% off shipping with purchase of 6 or more bottles.

judithm176
Judith M.
3/2/19

I have been ordering for several years and have never been disappointed. They always have what I want to order and the pricing is excellent compared to local stores.

henryo49
Henry O.
3/2/19

I appreciate good wine and like to think I'm a fairly discernable consumer. But I'm leery of paying a hundred bucks for a bottle just because the experts give it a 93 rating. Hence my preference for Marketview Liquor which seems to understand the average man's tastes while respecting his pocketbook.

elainer89
Elaine R.
3/2/19

My experience with market view is great but after it was shipped I never got a notification of when it would be delivered. When I tried to track thru ups ,it showed nothing excepted shipped ,so I had to sit home for two days because it required a signature .

erickam9
Ericka M.
3/1/19

was a bit abrupt with me and seemed overall irritated when she had to go in the back to find my order.

dianeh311
Diane H.
3/1/19

I love the ease of ordering and find what I need no problem. Shipping is fast.. So great to have a no hassle distributor.
Thank you Marketview!

Questions? Get answers from the Marketview Liquor staff and other customers.

Marketview Liquor?