Marketview Liquor reviews

customerservice@marketviewliquor.com

thomasn130
Thomas N.
1/17/19

tried to pay through paypal and your site completely ignored it and I still had to put in CC information

kyles211
Kyle S.
1/13/19

Placed order online, went to pick up and only half of order was ready, had to waite about 30 mins for the other half of the order, was told to wait for email saying it was ready for pick up, thats what i showed cashier that it said ready ffor pick up

bellel5
Belle L.
1/12/19

Great shopping experience with Marketview.
Product arrived timely and well packed!
A wonderful shop by mail experience.

sharons532
Sharon S.
1/11/19

Was looking for a red red. Merlot, berries. At 62 years old not, a big drinker but enjoy, red Merlot.
Think, I made a perfect choice!

jessicaw373
jessica W.
1/10/19

I was very happy with marketviewliquor. I had not ordered from them before, but if I need to order again I trust I would be in good hands based on my good experience with them.

deborahb368
Deborah B.
1/9/19

This is the only place I can find to buy my favorite wine! So glad I found them a few years back. I always get quick service and love the % off on shipping.

lisad583
Lisa D.
1/9/19

Very easy...hope the transaction goes well...this will be a regular go to if it's as easy as it seems!

tomn88
Tom N.
1/8/19

Web site was very slow and unresponsive. Otherwise fairly easy to navigate and I found everything I was looking for.

morlenek
Morlene K.
1/7/19

Excellent and promt service. Such a pleasure knowing my order will be filled so promptly and quickly. Excellent packaging as well. Absolutely no problem experienced. Will definitely order again

anitrae1
Anitra E.
1/6/19

Marketview is the best. The online shopping experience is so user friendly. I have ordered several times from them and look forward to my shopping endeavors to come. Shipping is also fast.

kathb6
Kath B.
1/6/19

Website was hard to use; it kept telling me there was a problem when there wasn’t one...finally went through,

farrellg
Farrell G.
1/5/19

Checkout could be easier. I've created an account three times now and you still can't find it, so It seems I have to create a new account every time I make a purchase. This is frustrating

leonc53
Leon C.
1/4/19

Your customer service is great, I told her (in the previous order) it was my fault, she went extra mile anyways! I forgot her name, but she should be recognized for her assistance!
Tony

peterj181
Peter J.
1/4/19

It is pretty painless to purchase from Mike and company. The only hiccups that I have ever expreienced has been when something is sold out; but even then their pretty prompt in restocking.

patriciaf205
PATRICIA F.
1/3/19

My experience in purchasing online was excellent. The order was received. Very happy with customer service. I would definitely order again.

edwardk138
Edward K.
1/3/19

Makes on line shopping easy and i look forward to conducting more buisness on line with marketview.

tristas1
TRISTA S.
1/3/19

It was fun to go online and buy my favorite wines from home instead of waiting in line all the time.

richardb661
Richard B.
12/31/18

Fast, can you make it simple to just buy the same order that I had in the past with out re-entering? Also when viewing wines, would it be possible to designate as I shop the wines I have purchased already? Thanks for the fast quick service.. great job

theb130
The B.
12/30/18

Love this website! We have found many brands of wine that we could not find elsewhere. The shipping is always quick! Thanks!

marys679
Mary S.
12/30/18

I love Marketview. I live in SC, and my favorite wine is not available here. So I order it from Marketview and it's here in less than a week. I usually wait for 1/2 price shipping because it costs a lot to send it all the way down here from NY, but I'm just happy I can still drink my favorite wine.

courtneyw126
Courtney W.
12/30/18

Great experience! Somehow my shipping turned into pickup and I contacted customer service via email. Alicia apologized for the confusion and mailed the bottle to my friend just in time for Christmas! I always recieved a free bottle as well! Thanks for the treat!

megk21
Meg K.

For a first time customer on your website, I found what I wanted. I did
nit immediately see the drop
down menu for quantity order. Overall, it was fine.

sharonm287
Sharon M.
12/29/18

Had 3 cases shipped to north central Fl. Well packed, arrived a day early, much cheaper than I could buy in Florida.

aprils179
April S.
12/29/18

This order sucked as half of my order the bottles were broken and cracked. I feel like it was a waste of money. This is the second time it happened.

jennifers856
Jennifer S.
12/29/18

In search of trying to find my favorite NY wine locally, I stumbled upon the Marketview Liquors website. I could not pass up the price even with shipping included. I have been ordering my wine here ever since.

Questions? Get answers from the Marketview Liquor staff and other customers.

Marketview Liquor?