Marketplace.akc.org reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

angelab366
10/17/18

Glenna is a wonderful Pomeranian breeder. We bought our 3rd Pomeranian from her in 2007, that was 11 years ago. Our Pom, Bambi was the most beautiful Pom looks as good if not better than the $4000 Grand Champion bloodlines I see today. She had a great temperament, and in all honesty after she passed, I thought I would have to pay that much to get anything near the beauty of our beloved Bambi. I searched Kennels and breeders for my state and all surrounding states and even started searching the states following the surrounding states looking at all the sires and dames to get an idea of what that cute fluff-ball puppy they were selling for that kind of price would look like as an adult. I was not impressed, and decided to see if one breeder we found, also named Glenna was the same breeder we bought our Bambi from. We scored! After 11 years, we found our breeder and purchased a precious bundle of fluff. We have had him 3 days, hes already fetching, and bonding with us very well. We look forward to purchasing our next Pomeranian possibly next year from Glenna, we dont want to purchase from anyone else!

Tip for consumers: Glenna Lewis the best Pomeranian breeder in Oklahoma and surrounding states if you ask me!

Questions? Get answers from the Marketplace.akc.org staff and other customers.

Marketplace.akc.org?