MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca

MarketHairExtension.ca has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 53 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. MarketHairExtension.ca also ranks 23rd among Hair Extensions sites. The most common issues with MarketHairExtension.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 36.8%

• They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy!

• Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.
How would you rate MarketHairExtension.ca?

“I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected”

sandra s.
1/13/20

I have always wanted to try tape in extensions but never had the funds to do so. I came across this website with reasonable prices and i got a bit nervous not knowing if everything would actually be good quality material. I was very happy when the tape in extensions were everything i expected them to be. I have find my new website to shop from! I absolutely love them and they have great prices!

“I might as well have thrown a 100$ out the window”

Monica S.
6/9/20

Trash. They buy reviews firstly. Second their customer service is a bot. If you even open the package to look at the product only to be disappointed you can't return it. They will go back and forth in circles. When you try them on I hope you like mullets cause that's what you get the hair is so thin. It's so bad I can't even cut the clips off and make a ponytail extension. Oh and they didn't even send me two of the single clips. Complete trash.

customer service (17) hair extensions (15)
jordah
January 13th, 2020
Just received my order! Very high quality of hair and good customer service too, but I only wish that I could find them on the phone since I hate writing emails back n Ft but I will definitely recommend market hair Extention to others! Thanks guys good Job stay honest!
alicel153
January 25th, 2020
These clip ins are amazing quality. The color matched up perfectly with my hair and I have already received so many compliments, 0 complaints. They are the perfect thickness for my hair. I will for sure purchase more sets from this seller.
leannet33
May 25th, 2020
Love it! Love the packaging got my package in 3 days! The hair was more then what I expected to get. Awesome price. I'm a hairdresser for weddings and bought these for a client of mine for her wedding.
I will be forever purchasing these for my brides from this store.
jessz7
January 15th, 2019
I have been purchasing extensions from you guys over the last couple of years and have tried other extensions in this time also. For the price of your extensions they are really good quality, I found others I have purchased from other companies for roughly the same price have been of very poor quality. I am always receiving compliments on my hair and people are often surprised when I tell them I have hair extensions because they look so natural. I will defiantly continue to purchase my extensions from your company and recommend them to friends :)
shawnyh
June 26th, 2019
Wonderful hair! Nice and full! Color is exactly what it should be. Nice blend of bother colors, not too chunky. Ive bought a few items from PARAHAIR and havent been disappointed! Been doing extensions for over 10 years as a professional & i will keep ordering this brand! Also love their tape in's much more hair per piece than other brands.
shadyy
August 2nd, 2019
If you are looking for affordable, quality and variety, this is your best bet. Enjoy shopping extensions from them. Customer service is superb.
malekh1
March 25th, 2019
A huge thank you to Tony & Lena! They both always give great customer service & try their hardest to make their customers happy! Market hair extensions is the best for hair extensions. I highly recommend this website for anyone who's looking for beautiful hair! :)
nadiak28
January 15th, 2019
I was impressed with the packaging. They took the time to style it with curls and rollers to keep its shape. It could have been worn right out of the box. Very soft and beautiful hair. The cut and style look amazing. It feels very real and gives a very authentic look and feel. The length is slightly below the shoulders and has great movement.
lillym19
April 20th, 2018
I debated for so long to get these extensions! I was so eager to get my packaged I tracked it down like crazy! The best feeling ever when I opened the package! Im so happy with my purchased! These are beautiful and so thick! Ive had them for about a month now and are still in perfect condition. Super soft, silky and thick from top to bottom
reneeb120
April 20th, 2018
The Jet Black Extentions are absolutely to die for. I've purchased from markethairextensions before and loved my Extentions and then decided to buy these and they're working out great! The shipping time is also very fast, I was extremely impressed. I literally got my Extentions within two days of the purchase. I have very thin hair and these Extentions are on the thicker side and don't show at all, everyone thinks it's my real hair. Thank you so much for having amazing customer service and providing great quality hair Extentions!
angeles6
October 12th, 2017
Don't hesitate to order! I am a loyal customer here because I have received consistent & reliable; hair quality, quick & accurate delivery, and excellent customer service. On my first order, I ordered a shade lighter than I wanted, they quickly exchanged my order for the one shade darker. I order the 20" human hair stick fusion Extentions. They are great quality for half the price I used to pay. I'm happy!
laranel
April 19th, 2018
I am super happy with my extensions! They feel and look like my hair and no one can even tell they areextensions or that I have anything in! The seamless are the way to go. Totally worth it. Also the shipping is very fast. I will definitely recommend it.
dianap96
April 24th, 2018
Love these. They look so natural and feel natural and super healthy. They wash well and curl well also. I get so many compliments on my hair but no one ever asks if i have extensions. Great investment. I will forever me loyal to Market hair
staceye16
April 30th, 2018
I just love this hair and all of the products I have bought from Markethairextebsion. I have worn a lot of hair extensions. I have had tape-in and ones from other website and these Extensions are the best. The clips don't hurt my head and the hair is a lot thicker and you get more. It is certainly worth the added cost compared to cheaper ones. I recommend them to everyone.
kristenf18
October 16th, 2017
I've been buying hair from this site for half a year now and have always experienced timely delivery's, good quality and most importantly fantastic customer support. Definitely a reliable place to purchase from.
andread154
December 17th, 2018
WOW WOW,! Magnifique 100% REMY HUMAN HAIR, i received my order this after noon exactly like asking i received without charge to NY. WOW, I LOVÉ IT! The excellent quality of hair and really 100% human, I love most the excellent customer service that i received! Great service, fast toll accuracy! Wow I am the happy of my purchases! I'll referer everything my friends. Thanks again for the great communication and accuracy I will come to your store to buy miles thank you
caraa9
July 27th, 2017
These are my go to hair extensions! I have purchased from Market Hair Extensions multiple times and each time I am amazed at the quality of the hair. The color is always exactly as shown. The thickness works perfect for my hair. As someone who changes her hair often I love that these extensions are affordable but are high quality! Love them
natashat18
August 26th, 2017
These extension are not only good quality but they last so long. I love them and the price is amazing! I won't shop anywhere else.
lindab370
June 27th, 2017
I'm am absolutely 100% satisfied with these extensions! I bought the hair extensions two times, The quality is so amazing! I've tried different extensions and I must say these are the best! The hair were thick and soft and lasted around 4 months. It is a great brand of the hair extensions, you can try!
zeinabm1
September 30th, 2017
I've really enjoyed purchasing from this company! The hair quality is amazing. I'm currently wearing their fusion hair extensions since end of may. And the hair feels brand new and so soft and shiny!
kristinm58
August 16th, 2017
Greatly appreciate having such great hair extensions and a decent price. I have very bad anxiety and nervous issues and have had extreme hair loss and breakage. My appearance is extremely important to me and without these extensions to help me I wouldnt feel myself and happy... Very great service and enjoy the products so much. Thank you!
tracyz8
November 16th, 2017
I have ordered a few times now and my orders have arrived on time, the hair is great quality and the customer service is great. They were ready to answer my questions and make suggestions with my ordering. Top notch and keep up the great work!
hediehs
August 23rd, 2017
Gorgeous hair and great for the price. Looks really natural. Waves look great.
Fast shipping.
Thanks.
stefanym2
December 7th, 2017
This is my 3rd order from market hair extensions. I've never been disappointed with the extensions I've ordered!

I will definitely recommend market hair extentions to others!

By jorda H.