MarketHairExtension.ca reviews

Tel: 1-800-672-0510

8 reviews with 1 star

aseels1
6/3/19

I bought 20" long, 145 grams 10 pcs set hair extensions. When I recieved it it looked very thin, so I weighed the set and it was 128 grams only. I try to get hold of customer service a few times, they reply at first and as soon as I mention this problem and ask for return they disappear and never reply back. Til the last CS representative, she said that all she can do is refund me only $10 (I paid over a $100 in total) I explained to her that it makes no sense to me to accept the $10 refund because the item is defective but she refused.
In addition, the head clips are super uncomfortable.

larac25
3/15/18

Took ages for my package to arrive I tried to get a refund
when I got the package 3 months later I had already decided it was going to be returned sent it back unopened and sent to the address that it was sent from and all they said they never received it back and sorry still no refund
Ridulous and bad company altogether all they want is your money and don't care about anything else. The also try to claim when buying that they are an Ireland or an Eu company and that ur package will be delivered withing a week except it's coming from various places in Asia

sarahb367
12/11/17

I am having the worst experience with Market Hair .

The customer service advisor keeps telling me I need to be patient and to wait for the order that I paid express shipping for.

I called DHL their courier and they told me that they haven't yet picked up my package from China yet. Considering they advertise that their warehouses are in Australia -this made me even more angry.

I am half bald from bleach breakage and all I wanted was to look nice for my Christmas party.

I can say now I will be too embarrassed to go looking like this.

Market Hair extensions has ruined my Christmas this year.

kaylam56
12/4/17

No item shipped to me. Was told that it would be here by nov 30. I was lied to. Its december 4th and still nothing. I needed these for a very special event and allowed myself lots of time. Also this says .ca which means that its a Canadian site. Apparently it is Chinese. Now if my package ever shows up it will be horrible quality. Customer service is useless. Buyer beware.

aleksisa1
11/15/17

Still have not received my extensions even though I had the DHL shipping. Finally was able to get a hold of a customer service rep that told me that my item was out of stock and had only shipped one day prior - still no tracking info and it has been over 24 hours since she said they shipped. Customer service rep actually exited the chat on me when trying to get refunded for shipping costs!
Can't imagine the extensions will actually be of any reasonable quality if they can't even manage their customer service portion.
Spent over $250 on hair!

tashae10
9/29/17

I never received my product and it's been over a month. Spent almost $100. Was told to keep waiting and now I'm Fed up.

erinr45
5/26/17

I bought 2 packs of the 22 inch bleach blonde tape in extensions and had my hair stylist put them in for me after she dyed them with elumen. These are the worst extensions I have ever used. They have broken until they are about 15 inches now and I put them in in March. Every time I wash them they get so tangled and matted and I've been so gentle and careful with them, trying not to wash them too much, deep conditioning my hair and very very gently brushing out the continuous knots and tangles. I will not buy any hair from this site again.

nameh
12/7/16

As a hair dresser, i have all the products and knowledge of keeping hair nice, the extensions i got from here are like 10% double draw, they're not remi, i had them microlinked in for one week without washing, i couldnt brush them out and had to throw them, all the reviews on that site are fake, and that's saying something, spend more money and get better hair ELSEWHERE its worth the money. don't buy from any of these sites they're all from China , grades 6a+ mean nothing, there is no standard and each companys standard for grades is different

yes, it is fine, you can buy from markethairextension

By Tanya N.
Questions? Get answers from the MarketHairExtension.ca staff and other customers.

17 Photos for MarketHairExtension.ca