Review of Mario Badescu

leeann@mariobadescu.com
2018 Customer choice award

milm6
5/1/19

I broke out in a rash all over my face after using the toner and facial spray. After doing some research of the ingredients I was surprised to find that both these products contain Parabens and carcinogens and other harmful ingredients. Would not recommend

nicop7
4/11/19

I used a Mario Badescu cleanser for the first time about a year ago and I absolutely loved it. It exfoliated and moisturized my skin perfectly and I would recommend it to just about anyone.

Tip for consumers: They can be expensive!

arianam20
8/31/18

I purchased the Mario Badescu rose water facial spray and it served its purpose. However, it did not do any miracles for me and I feel like it is just another moisturizer and there is nothing special about it

ujalak
8/25/18

I have not used their productd so far but heard great things about them. My toner is in the mail right now.

crystalf47
8/25/18

I am such a massive lover of the facial mist spray's! It's one of the few that do not break my skin out. I also really love the travel size because they take it with me everywhere for that fresh mist of spray anytime I need it!

zeeo
8/25/18

I've used their masks, moisturizers, scrubs and rose water. The rose water is my absolute favorite of any rose water out there. Their products are great for sensitive skin. They don't cause break outs and they contain very soothing ingredients.

ashtonr5
8/22/18

i is a great product to help me out and my family and my friends and my sisters family love them all my love and family love them all the

jennifery60
8/22/18

I like this brand, it has very nice moisurizing sprays and mists, but a little expensive. Also usually available at Nordstrom, where it is marked down a little.

taurianaw
8/12/18

The rose water is an amazing toner, it helps my skin feel refreshed after every single use. It also makes my acne less painful

heathero4
10/10/13

I LOVE his products and they send 3 free samples each time you order so you can try stuff you haven't tried! I keep coming back! :D

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Everyone should have a bottle of the Mario Badescu drying lotion. It really is the best spot treatment I've ever used.

By Hannah B.

The drying lotion works super fast. If I put it on, I can tell it's working within 8 hours or so. Keep reapplying and use it for a few days.

By Hannah B.

The Drying Lotion is strictly for acne and probably wouldn't help at all with discoloration.

By Jenn M.
Questions? Get answers from the Mario Badescu staff and other customers.

Mario Badescu?