Mangago.me

Mangago.me has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Mangago.me ranks 21st among Comic Books sites.

How would you rate Mangago.me?

“Do not use it”

Katarina A.
6/5/20

The comic "Once Upon A Fairytale" was stolen from this site. Dispite the pleas of the author this site continuously ignores them and post the comic illegally. And dares ask for the author for more updates. DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

katarinaa4
June 5th, 2020

laurat28
June 22nd, 2019

For reading manga this site has been functional enough for me. HOWEVER there are a few things that I really do no like about this site.

1. No live subscription updates.
If you follow a manga you will only receive update notifications once a day, where it will list all the manga that had been update the previous day. A minor annoyance, but many other manga sites I've used will have a subscription feed that will update as soon as a new chapter is released. Not this site.

2. I've noticed that if I am logged out (and sometimes when I'm am logged in) that instead of forwarding me to manga hosted on their site I end up reading the manga hosted on OTHER sites, two examples being lady-first.me and fashionlib.net (two sites that have NOTHING to do with manga) I don't know why I am being forwarded to these sites and I really do not appreciate it.

3. The site logs me out randomly for seemingly no reason all the time and I am forced to do a CAPTCHA to be allowed to log back in.

All in all I am ready to stop using this site and switching over to mangadex.org (which I've been using more and more these days)

Questions? Get answers from the Mangago.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mangago.me?

Have a question about Mangago.me?