Mangafreak

Mangafreak has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Mangafreak ranks 12th among Anime sites.

How would you rate Mangafreak?

“Great so far”

Hardin Q.
8/23/20

It's been great so far, and I have been using this website for a couple of months now. Many manga that I personally love are in this and I am able to get the updates on the story thanks to them. They have a good range of manga to choose from so I'm sure you will be able to find anything that will intrest you.

hardinq
Hardin Q.
August 23rd, 2020

idrist5
Idris T.
August 31st, 2020

The genres they have is really great because most of the websites I used before them did not have so many genres to choose from so this is appreciated. They also have a good range of manga to choose from, maybe not all but I always find intresting manga that I get addicted to pretty easily on their website

mercyc20
Mercy C.
November 8th, 2020

A good range of manga is available and I always find some good and interesting manga to read when I am bored when I go to this website. The graphics and the quality is pretty good too and they have categorized into genres so it's very easy to find something to read

kyushiros
May 21st, 2020

In this website you can read manga online without any problem. You can find any kind of manga here free of cost. So don't wait and start reading.

Questions? Get answers from the Mangafreak staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mangafreak?

Have a question about Mangafreak?