Review of Mall-good

Mall-good reviews

SITE CLOSED

larryg9
7/2/13

Someone put a letter in my new e-mail space which I have not been able to get better from Mall-good.com. When I had a contacts list it would periodically send out e-mails to everyone on my contact list much to to my and everyone's chagrin. I have not been able to remove this, and it makes writing e-mail is very difficult. Shame on you Mall-good.com

roros
4/7/10

Everyone, the site is back online again they are called now, "mall321.com"
hosted by bluehost.com

bethm3
2/23/10

I purchased a phone 31st January, paid TNT deliver, The whole thing cost $243.81 cents. I was suppose to receive the phone within 6 days at the most. It still hasn't arrived and now they won't even talk to me. They must have blocked me completely off MSN and YAHOO where I talked to them to complete the order. What can I do to resolve this situation? Who can I contact to either get my money back or my phone? Help me Please.

rayw2
12/22/09

Hacked into my email account to - avoid them like the plague!

eduardop
12/11/09

They are a bunch of thieves

tissap
12/5/09

they r wery shifty people

crispinw
10/31/09

Hacked my email account to advertise for their website.

chriso1
3,061 helpful votes
10/16/09

It appears to be run by the Beijing Dayang International-trading Co. Ltd, if that indeed is a legal entity at all. Other sites these people run or have run previously include mall-nice.com, true668.com, sell-good.com, buy-hot.com, and cher-shop.com. They also have listed their address as a branch of the Bank of China.

As an aside I noted they'd pinched or borrowed some material from a company called Shenzen Dayi, who have an address in Shenzhen city, completely different place. So I had a very quick look at them in passing and they don't have what you'd call an impressive trading history either. And to show you how tangled these things are, although it's a Chinese company with Chinese sites and the owner uses an English name, the contact, if you look in the right places, is a Latvian.

Anyway, is this other company "legit"? Yes, from a Chinese trader's point of view. From your point of view, probably not, as by "legit" I assume you mean "are the goods authentic originals", which I am 100% certain they aren't. Did you need to ask? Probably not, but you'd be surprised just how many people are still handing over money to companies like this. They churn out a stream of fly-by-night, badly designed and badly written websites that you never dream of trading with if they were in the USA and/or charging the right prices. They have no obligation at all to send you anything, because they're so far away that you can't do a thing if they don't. And if they get too high a profile on sites like this, they just open up under a different domain name.

Hopefully, more people here in the West are catching on. But we need to keep up the pressure and try to get the message out as often as possible.

joem3
10/16/09

Can't get a response to know if this website is legit. Prices are great, but don't know if I can trust them.

Well , we do not have to worry any more , this web site has closed . But beware I am sure that there will be another ready to steal our money real soon. I wish to say that ,I feel somewhat childish , if it is too good to be true then it probably is .!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should have listen to my heart instead of my hip pocket. Let this be a lesson to all. Have no TV and out of pocket by A$ 1700.00 just cause it looked cheap. Bah Ha, Greg

By Greg T.

Questions? Get answers from the Mall-good staff and other customers.

Mall-good?