Review of Makkah Tour

complaint@makkahtour.co.uk

1 star

saroshl
12/14/19
I will definitely recommend my whole experience. Shoeb the agent from the very beginning seems to be interested to help. Usually agents are not like that. Throughout our process he checked on us that everything goes smoothly as in until everything was booked we got our passports back etc
iqram2
11/3/19
Alhamdulillah we have just completed our Umrah and had the exact package we wanted. Brother Noman Aleem made our package for us and was exactly what we wanted. We got everything we expecting and more. 5 stars from Makkah Tours!!
gulnazm
11/2/19
Really good service. Everything we wanted nice hotel and transportation.hotel was near.
Excellent customer service by Numaan.
Everything we expected and told.
We would go again with this company.
timt213
10/8/19
I was impressed and happy with the service that Kaleem Hashmi provided during the flight booked with him and I recommend anyone who want to travel to get in touch with him. He will give you good price and excellent customer care you need for your journey.
faisali6
7/27/19
I bought ticket to Pakistan last year and was served by Usman. He managed to get a very good rate. This year again he served me and got me a very good rate. Very professional and prompt service.
adama235
7/17/19
Good

The services I got from Kaleem was very professional and was happy with his conduct when I was buying a ticket.
yasirb1
6/30/19
The experience with makah tours was very satisfying. Strongly recommended. Every thing was up to promise
abdulj17
5/31/19
The service was very good very happy. My family and myself was happy with everything. I definitely recommend Makkahtour to anybody who is looking to travel to Makkah.
shabnama4
5/30/19
We loved our umrah. The hotel was so close to haram. In Madina, haram was opposite us it was move n pick hotel. We could see haram right in front of us from my friends room. I wish mine was like that too. InshaAllah next time. Jazakallahu khair for everything. May Allah give all of us best in both worlds ameen summa ameen.
afshand
5/22/19
Very helpful team, Haider bhai gave good advice and information
Makkah stay was good
Some issue with hotel in Madinah
Good transport service and Imdad Bhai was very helpful
But overall good
mohammada179
5/19/19
For the first time I have booked Umrah with Makkah Tour for my family.
Excellent customer service. I am very pleased. Especially Bhai Hafiz Israr was fantastic. He replied to all my queries very quickly. He has been very patient as showing me packages in different dates. I appreciate his patience too.
My family and I had the best ever experience with booking with Makkah Tour.
JAZAK ALLAH bhai Israr. May ALLAH PAK bless him much more.
mohammedf17
5/3/19
My family and I had the best ever experience with booking with Makkah Tour.
All thanks to our kind and caring travel Agent Ahmed bhai. (A big JazaakAllah Khair from all of us Ahmed bhai !)
At Jeddah airport we were greeted by our driver straight away with no problems.
Hotels were the best. Very close to Haram in both Makkah and Madinah.
All I can say is that I 100% recommend this company to make your travel experience a good one.
alia337
5/2/19
I booked my umrah package through this company and this company helps me a lot in choosing nearest hotels to haram shareef. Really appreciated for their help and good services and they have such a very nice behavior in their tooting office so I strongly recommend this company. Cheers
bibij1
4/28/19
For the first time we have booked our First Umrah with Makkah Tour, and Areed (Agent) did really well helping us by providing the best Hotel in Clock Tower for Mecca, he been very patient as we keep changing our mind and days but Allhamdulliah we performed our Umrah well and Madina was good too, for the transfer the transport was outstanding really good GMC car, friendly driver. In future trip as well we will be contacting Areed and I recommend to book with Makkah Tour.
ishtiaqq
4/27/19
We have booked our trip for Umera, the services we have received from Zunair were excellent.
We highly recommend Makkah tours
mohammadq9
4/24/19
Ii booked umrah through mr. Zunair brilliant staff very helpful and i done my umrah very well throgh out in saudia arabia. Transport provided very good. No provlem diring umrah and i 100% recommended for this travel agency. Please speak with zunair good person and good attitite.
makkaht
8/14/14
I recently had an experience with Makkahtour.co.uk for cheap Hajj and Umrah packages to Makkah. They made my travel problem free plagiarism. Thank you for the excellent service.

Questions? Get answers from the Makkah Tour staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Makkah Tour