Making Home Affordable

Making Home Affordable has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Making Home Affordable also ranks 24th among Government sites.

How would you rate Making Home Affordable?

“I thought I'd put this up because I wasted time and...”

Diana L.
7/24/11

I thought I'd put this up because I wasted time and almost gave away information responding to all those ads offering to help with home loan refinancing, mortgage reduction. The first thing they all do is to ask for your info for a credit report and phone number to hassel you. Turns out, you don't need to bother with those. They are just spidering the information from the legitimate government site. This website is from the US government and provides details on how to get help for people who are in tough financial situations, even unemployed. There is a lot to explore but it is worth the time spent reading through it. It has 800 numbers to call so you can speak directly with an official representative. Good luck with solving your housing problems.

dianal2
July 24th, 2011

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Making Home Affordable staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Making Home Affordable?

Have a question about Making Home Affordable?